Online now
Online now

What do I do?

WaSub​(sub male)
3 years ago • Feb 9, 2021

What do I do?

WaSub​(sub male) • Feb 9, 2021
I'm new to this site and BDSM in general, and I don't know what to do or where to start. I turned 18 back in October and I am still in High School, which is why its hard for me to try to explore when all the personal ads on this site are live in only. I don't exactly know how to fill out my profile either, what is appropriate to post about myself? what do people want to see about me on my profile? How much detail do I go into? I apologize if this seems obvious, but I just don't want to make a mistake or scare anyone off. If someone could help give me some tips on where to start, or even take me under their wings and be my first Dom that would be amazing!
Maxorde{Not lookin}
Maxorde{Not lookin} • Feb 9, 2021
First things first....be honest! Ensure that you cover what your limits are. A helpful thing to put in might be the age range you are looking for. I can tell you that being truthful is going to be the best thing. Not all Doms are looking for live in. Take your time and pick carefully. Prepare for the onslaught of emails and nasty requests. Don’t be afraid to block someone if they piss you off. Obviously, be careful just how much personal information you let slide.
Say what it is you are looking for, who you are looking for it from.
Good luck and happy hunting. You have a whole site full of nice people. Maybe befriend a more experienced sub and have her be your mentor! Best wishes
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
open up a word processor so you can edit what your writing. You can then also go back to it and alter it as your experience changes, grows and your wants grow clearer. You can then just cut and paste it on your profile

House Talion gave you a good start. what are you comfortable sharing? General location is good, nearest large town is often ok too (at least your state). what role are offering? Sub? Dom? Switch? Bottom? Top? Not sure? Then say your not sure. Your 18 you don't need to know it all but you should be stating to form an idea of what you like. Just be YOU.

Start with your age and situation just like you explained above, explain who you are and what you would like to get out the experience your asking for. try not to list your kinks like a laundry list (thats one after the other) and remember BDSM is about all of you, not just your hot buttons or getting your needs met. what else do you like to do? sport? movies?.

If your looking for a life partner say that! if your just looking for something casual say that but explain why (the why is important too). there are a lot of variances in between when it comes to BDSM. Just make sure what you are offering is actually what you want...if your not sure....honestly just don't offer it until your 100% sure. Way to many think putting they are "slaves" means they have more chances of being found. ..what it will achieve is you looking like a fool if your not.

it doesn't have to be a novel but a few paragraphs is good...or at the least, at least one! Still struggling a few WELL CONSTRUCTED sentences will even pass as long it looks like you tired.

Relax and enjoy the process. Nothing bad is going to happen to you UNLESS YOU LET IT.
Breath look around at what others have written. No stealing what they have written but you can take ideas from it.

Profiles can always be added too. Profile always need to be a work in progress.
creidsinn​(sub female){Sir Don}
Don’t be afraid to say you’re new to all this. Also, do not let A/anyone push you. Take you’re time. Do your research. Ask TONS of questions, nothing is dumb. Most of all take your time. Rushing into any dynamic is not a good thing.
Put things you know absolutely in your profile. If you’re not sure of your limits, say so. If you’re not sure of your kinks, say so. It’s ok. Breathe. This life is wonderful if you take the time to take your time. Good luck!!!