Online now
Online now

Question for littles and middles :)

Bratty Cait​(sub female)
3 years ago • May 30, 2020

Question for littles and middles :)

Bratty Cait​(sub female) • May 30, 2020
Hey! My names Cait! I am 18 years old and I’m semi new to the bdsm lifestyle. I am still very much learning though and I was wondering if any littles or middles may be able to help me out with something.

You see, I have always known I am a submissive and a brat, but people always ask if I’m a little too, and I am honestly not sure. If you would have asked me when I was 14 and just discovering all this, I would have said yes. Now, I’m not quite sure which of my childish preferences are chalked up to my age with me still being a child myself, or if they are actual little tendencies. Is there a line there, or am I just completely overthinking this? Do any littles or middles on here have any advice to help me figure this out?

Thank you!!
LaVieEnRose​(sub female){Learning }
3 years ago • May 31, 2020
Personally, I have “little” tendencies in that I love kids movies and stuffed animals, but wouldn’t necessarily label myself a little because I don’t really get into much of the other stuff. HOWEVER, being a brat it does appear I am labelled a middle in some sense.

Honestly you’re so young who you are now will probably not be the same person you are in 5 years or 10. I’ve certainly changed a lot over the years.

But if you’ve researched littles and you feel like that’s where you fit then you are a little, in my opinion, regardless of your current age.
    The most loved post in topic
TheLittlePrincess​(sub female){SSG}
3 years ago • Jan 1, 2021
The simplest answer is if you say you're a little/middle then you are a little/middle. At least to me.
But I would say the difference between having little/middle tendencies and being a little/middle would be do you get into the headspace? Do you have a little/middle space? I think the headspace is what makes the difference, in my opinion.
tommy s​(sub male)
3 years ago • Feb 7, 2021
tommy s​(sub male) • Feb 7, 2021
Hello I'm very new not only to BDSM and am looking forward to my journey but also to computer stuff my question is what are Littles and middis?