Online now
Online now

advanced submission

DanielBelum​(dom male)
3 years ago • Feb 17, 2021

advanced submission

DanielBelum​(dom male) • Feb 17, 2021
Recently on our podcast (https://www.eroticawakening.com/ea556-advanced-submission/) dansarani and I talked about the fact that she is approaching 20 years in my collar in our real time 24x7 power exchange. We talked about if after that much time if being a sub/slave is easy, or even, monotonous.

What do you expect long term power exchange to look like (or if you are already there, what is different than in the beginning)?
Bunnie
Bunnie • Feb 17, 2021
@ DanielBelum,

Wow! 20 years is amazing. I tried to sit with that thought and imagine how I would expect it to look, and honestly have no idea. Still being so early to the beginning of this path, I can’t even fathom it. All I can hope for is that it feels like home.
House Talion​(dom male)
House Talion​(dom male) • Feb 17, 2021
I expect it to look like experience, time well spent, and unconditional trust for sone- while also looking like retirement, last will, and medical aides for others
SubtleHush​(sub female)
3 years ago • Apr 6, 2021
SubtleHush​(sub female) • Apr 6, 2021
Well, I had 6 years twice. But I often say that power exchange is a dance where one leads and one follows.

I imagine after all that time, the dance is seamless. Fluid even. Every step known felt even. Every subtlety (you know I like that word)
captured and felt by both.

I loved a line I heard on the old Bones show in a fantasy episode titled "End in the Beginning ." Someone is trying to buy a business and is asked, how do you know we are doing well? And the man says "business like a good relationship is always boring to the outside world"

I think by 20 years there is so much already understood by you both that the dance (while still amazing) might not even look like a dance to others. But then again, they can't hear your music.
    The most loved post in topic