Online now
Online now

Is it still a form of masochism?

MasterRon​(dom male)
3 years ago • Feb 24, 2021
MasterRon​(dom male) • Feb 24, 2021
@Bunnie, I agree with the previous discussions that NO PUNISHMENT can match a sub's feeling when they disappointment their Master. If there is need to correct a certain behavior of the sub, a Master needs to clearly communicate that expectation to the sub and also call out the sub when they fail to comply. If the relationship is healthy, that in itself should be punishment enough as the sub would feel terrible having failed to please her/his Master. If there is a need for additional negative reinforcements then to me it would be a sign that something is not working as it should and it should be a topic of open discussion between the parties involved
Taramafor​(sub male)
3 years ago • Feb 25, 2021
Taramafor​(sub male) • Feb 25, 2021
@MasterRon I like that response.

One problem though. Some people never want to have open discussions.

Suffice to say I can't trust them. Reason being because it violates awareness. Which in turn violates honesty. No awareness, no knowing where you stand. And therefor no honesty of the situation.

This is why I take every blow. But I also give as good as I get. You know the saying of "thin ice". Well, what about when people crack it, break it, plummet into frozen water...

And still bounce right back up with a buroy, hugging it out and making up right after?

SOME people don't seem to understand the concept of "Being there" no matter what happens. Why, it's almost as if their own trust issues leads to seeing the worst of people and making them targets. When they complain about bullies.

If there's one thing I can't stand it's a hypocrite. Misinterpretation is one thing. Corrections can be made there. But when someone makes you a target for DIShonest reasons with ASSUMPTIONS then that's not just abuse. That's lack of awareness. And thus is impossible to trust because of the misunderstandings.

At least when a dom is calling me weak and pathetic that situation gets turned around ASAP due to understanding each other right away. I'm not afraid of being a target. That's just life. No, what I'm afraid of is continued misunderstanding. Only a fool chooses to be an idiot.

I even enjoyed calling myself useless after that. I don't see the worst of others. Nor do I assume the worst of everything (unlike SOME others). That would just be biased. One sided. There's always TWO sides to every story. And SOME people don't even CONSIDER the other side of that story.

Could be my story. Could be yours. Could be theirs. But who asks, eh?

I'm starting to rant. Suffice to say I trust people that make me a target for HONEST reasons. But NOT people that make me a target for DIShonest ones. Lecture me about trust when you're speaking falshoods and I'm calling you out. A weak, pathetic coward that sees only your own viewpoint alone. It's pathetic.

I used to be pathetic too. And I'm ok with that. I'm ok with having someone that understandings me talking down on me. And I accept it. It taught me to do the same with others. And I help them. And they're there for me. And we're here for each other.

It's because of the HONESTY. Which makes the TRUST. Some people really could do with understanding that. Note that I refrained from saying need, which would be speaking for others.

This also means we've established that HONEST pain can be enjoyed. Not DIShonest pain however. So, this brings us to something rather interesting. That even pain needs honesty/trust. What do you make of that?