Online now
Online now

Can you trust yourself?

Taramafor​(sub male)
3 years ago • Feb 25, 2021

Can you trust yourself?

Taramafor​(sub male) • Feb 25, 2021
Awareness creates honesty. Honesty creates trust. Without honesty there is no trust. Without awareness there is no honesty. And if people don't want to listen that's what freedom of speech is for. It just so happens that what makes sanity possible also makes fun possible. it's win/win.

I make it happen. Always. Chances are, when you got that many issues, you do not. I am 100% confident and certain. When you may be full of doubt and fear/mistrust. This isn't a battle you will win.

Let's say people are pushing each other away. Maybe you LET them do that. I don't. If you didn't know how to save that situation and turn it around then that's your problem. I get results.

On switch time. Flip. Right, what are your concerns? Also, how do you feel? Oh, look, I'm ASKING instead of ASSUMING. That's more then I can say for some people on this site. It's pathetic. Here, let me employ a tactic.

How do YOU feel when it's done to you? No wonder you have trust issues. Pathetic. I call people that are hypocrites pathetic. I call them pathetic because they do what they complain about. And I know that deep down they hate themselves for it even if they're in denial. If I do not call it pathetic, I would not be being honest. Therefor I must call it pathetic. In the interest of honesty.

"There's nothing to fear but fear itself". Inaccurate assumptions fuel fear and cause misunderstandings. it fuels doubt, uncertainty. Dread. But it's not mine. It's yours. This thread exists because of misunderstandings. Maybe pick up on the hint.

When someone pushes me away I don't let myself be pushed away. I am my own person. My actions are my own. If I leave there's a reason. If I stay there's a REASON. People LOVE me for standing my ground. Because I don't ever turn my back on them. For any reason. I am not a traitor and I am not a coward. I may be hard and harsh on you at times. But always will I be here for you. Come what may. I ask these people "Do I make you happy" and the answer is "yes". The ends justify the means. Putting a complete and total stop to misunderstandings and making each other happy. While being here in hard times. This in my mind is a good "net result". That I always obtain. Because I do not stand for unfair situations. Or ignorant ones. Nor would I want you too.

Remember, lack of awareness means lack of honesty. Always check in. Always ask. Always keep finding those straight answers. Otherwise, there's a very good chance you/they may go insane from misunderstandings. Especially if they pile up. I don't target leaves. I target the ROOTS.

If I turn my back on someone then I'm showing I'm intolerant or/and a coward. Or otherwise am "giving in" to your way alone (for that situation). If I SHOW weakness then what example does it set for you? You want your way. You want YOUR way. Where's OUR way? Not MY way. What's the FAIR way?

I will stand here. Calmly being made a target and talked down on. Turning around volatile situations and calming you down when you talk down on me. I EARNED this skill and talent. It's IMPRESSING you (and others) that I can be calm under that amount of pressure when you yourself struggle. People want that. They want to learn to be able to do it themselves. And I'm more then happy to teach it. Simply showing this is a hook in and of itself. People get curious. An enigma they can't quite figure out. And suddenly, they want to stay. Their desire for answers compels them. I don't "make" anyone do anything. I can't make you do anything other then what you do. Your actions are your own and always have been and always will be. If you're here then there's a reason for it. A reason that I provided in all likelihood. Be it intended or not.

Lead by strength. Guide with weakness. Turn the later into the former. You pushed me away because you were weak. If I push you away it's because I am weak. Why are we weak? What's the fair way? Admitting and accepting weakness is realistic. It gets turned into strength.

And people like to think I'M the bully. When I calmly walk into the crosshairs. You know, I think part of the reason I learned to do that is by walking up to enemies in computer games. We're on opposing teams. By calmly and confidently walking over to them I don't get killed in the game. And then suddenly, we have fun. Doing anything other then fighting.

And I can do that without saying a single word. Not a one.

Then I outplay a dom using the same tactic. No point holding grudges. It's counter productive. Making it about what people "deserve" is just blame. RESPONSIBILITY goes much further. Action and reaction. Anyone that deals with blame makes not only others a target, but in the end themselves as well. This is toxic and unhealthy. Not to mention destructive.

So when people talk down on me, are selfish and one sided, hurt me in the worst possible ways to the point of breaking me (and even costs me my sanity at times. Past tense. It made me stronger), what do I do?

I make the best of it. turn it around upside down on its head. And we end up being there for each other. Bouncing right back up like a spring even if it had been pushed down. BOING! You just can't me down. I've been through too much to fixate on the negatives. And I'm going to show strength and positives even if you wallow. But I'll give you the option to have a good time. And they do. Then it's fun. Then we make each other happy. WHEE!

What do people that assume the worst do while making it about what people "deserve"? They decide for others. They're lonely pathetic people that are intolerant and assume too much too quickly. They don't ask. They don't get the full story. They are not aware. And therefor are not safe to be around IMO. That said, it is a danger I can confront and face. Personally. But... there's one more thing. The mirror. It's all about the mirror.

Look into a mirror. find one. Right now. See that reflection. That you may have avoided over and over and over and over. Because all this time it's not been others. It's been YOU.

Long ago I saw that reflection. Then I punched it and told myself I can do better. Been doing so ever since. Some people might even shoot the mirror. Better to take it out on the reflection then yourself. Otherwise you bully and abuse yourself. Is that what some people here are doing? Because if so I find it highly concerning.
    The most loved post in topic