Online now
Online now

boy girl

subfourALPHADOM{not yet - }
3 years ago • Mar 9, 2021

boy girl

subfourALPHADOM{not yet - } • Mar 9, 2021
This site is sadly too boy/girl. No gay people have anything to say - where else is there with more of a homo flavor. I know the world isn't set up in a free form way but this is so Reader's Digest 1958 one excepts a "queer" to be sobbing in a lavatory. It's so not a progressive situation - just heteros confused with women chasing a male - and straight guy sexists in a Charles Atlas kind away.. they are either body builders or library wimps with "feelings " both ghastly.. Sub here looking for an ALPHA DOM...........
creidsinn
creidsinn • Mar 9, 2021
Life is what we make of it.

If you want to find more of the gay community, maybe share posts. Write blogs. Be the beacon. Everything has a starting point.... ❤
House Talion​(dom male)
House Talion​(dom male) • Mar 9, 2021
Good rant, but I disagree. Your world is what you make of it. If you cant find what you want here I'm sure google can point you in th right direction.
CSI
CSI
CSI • Mar 9, 2021
Kind of off topic, but aren't dominants alpha by nature?
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
I think if more Gays stood up and joined in the way you have ..maybe it would be different. There are some gay voices on the boards (there will be more behind the profiles, not wanting to be the only one), there are some bi voices on the boards but yes there a lot of Hetero voices that are geared towards M/f but hello, they are the majority with everything.

Some days it does seem lopsided but like others have said "its what you make it"

I think what happens is people arrive, they look, they assume, they leave. If a few of the louder "minority (not just male gay, other sexuality and genders too) voices stayed it would attract others. One thing I know about this site is it welcoming, it is inclusive... if you reach out to others, they reach back!
If you want to be heard, make noise! Granted in a balanced world you shouldn't need too but when has our sexuality or lifestyle ever been "easy"? since the dawn of time, ALT genders, ALT sexuality and ALT lifestyles have had to yell to be heard.....AT LEAST HERE ON A KINK SITE YOU ARE HEARD and you don't need to yell! its a start, while not perfect, a start is better than nothing till YOU make it something.
    The most loved post in topic
BikerDan​(other male)
BikerDan​(other male) • Mar 9, 2021
I have found most 'gay' sites are just for sex dates, and have no real discussion forum or blog facilities.
The users there tend to just want sex on a casual basis with no commitment.
This is why I joined TheCage, as I have a major fetish addiction and wanted to start a blog about my new fetish life and playroom build, and get involved in fetish discussions.
I'll happily talk to men, women, trans, masters, slaves, switches, etc...
I'm not looking for dates or meets, but I am searching for my future TPE slave.
My fetish addiction is deep seated and I have wrongly suppressed my needs for the last few years (long story), but now, I am embracing my new life and enjoying every minute.
subfourALPHADOM{not yet - }

other members

subfourALPHADOM{not yet - } • Mar 9, 2021
Sir!
It would be an honor to discuss anything you - good luck with the developments sub - I appreciated hearing from you, I just got a little touchy with boy/girl material and your point is very valid...............my best sub would love to have pal to whom I write & to whom
i am clear on s ex any material ........it's a part of development I need to be clear about -- subn Palm Desert
Dominus eius​(dom male){LittleLott}
Interesting thoughts - I’ve not really considered whether anything anyone writes here is gender specific. It can get tiresome trying to use multiple pronouns for every sentence. So, I just substitute as appropriate.

There’s an interesting paragraph on that in the “New Topping Book”, where they say much the same.

For me, I’m male and married to a female who is also my submissive. Orientation wise, we are both bisexual, however by nature of our marriage the vast majority of our interactions are heterosexual - post COVID should the opportunity arise then other interactions will be welcome!!
BowieMDPat
BowieMDPat • Mar 9, 2021
Maybe try Recon.com?

There are plenty of fake profiles there, so be careful though . . .

pat