Online now
Online now

I can’t believe it’s not butter

FabSeverus​(dom male)
6 years ago • Mar 15, 2018
FabSeverus​(dom male) • Mar 15, 2018
I havent seen many, I think I had 2 contacted me then deleted their account after. Some just want to play not sure?
but I think maybe thecage want to get more profiles onto their paltform too??
Villanelle​(staff)
6 years ago • Mar 15, 2018
Villanelle​(staff) • Mar 15, 2018
@FabSeverus..we're trying! We hope everyone will help us spread the word icon_smile.gif
1crazygirl​(sub female)
5 years ago • May 27, 2018

The Fake as a Monopoly $50

1crazygirl​(sub female) • May 27, 2018
I personally after reading a few of the responses and thinking on this topic find it hard to decide what is really fake....I agree totally with @Evangeline's guidelines about anyone wanting monetary/and or gifts being put in a fake $50 category.....I then go to the grey/gray lines in life ( please let's not talk about my grey hairs i only have some).....and join with several people @Starlight82, Ragnhild brat who question those to determine if people are "fakes"/or just pay attention for clues....i too am like them have had experiences with the so called "Fakers"...
Are they really Fakers??!!?? or just people who are looking for something different than what I/we want...online it's hard to tell what anyone else really wants....and it's easy to assume and easy to feel misunderstood...the art of communication goes down the tubes on the net...and dating is lost on the net....people don't date on the net at all....
back to the Fakers or butter or marginal....I try to have an open mind when starting any interaction with anyone whether it's online or real world....BDSM/sexual/vanilla or just social or whatever....but I start them all on the same foot that everyone is human a person and should be treated as such....
I truly hope/expect/want to be treated the same...I have a harder time when after I have invested a longer amount of time in a relationship getting to know anyone to find out that they are not who they say they are, they like to lie, they are just using me etc....than to run into a "$50 monopoly fake" for a brief encounter....those are easy to crumble up and throw away...
PEACE2U 1cg/1crazygirl/sarah
DammitJanet​(sub female){NOT INTERE}
New here, have only encountered one so far, the message was, ‘Hi, you look like you could take a good beating?’
My answer was, ‘Yeah, but I can give one too!
He vanished quickly.
I’m glad I know a good few people from another site who are here, they don’t worry me too much really.
DrWakko
DrWakko • May 27, 2018
I think fake is subjective. This and all kink sites get there fair share of swingers who are just looking for sex. Are they kinky if they enjoy a light spanking or light hair pulling during sex or does kinky mean otk spankings and clamps and paddles?

This site with a chat room does the role play or on line D/s "relationship" mean fake? It might be fake to someone who only does real life relationships and belong to a community.

Does fake mean the "Dom" who enters the chat room requesting a partner? Does fake mean the "sub" who messages someone calling them a "Master" without knowing them? Are they fake or just starting the role play without you?

Whats the difference between someone who comes in holds a chat and roles play from time to time or gets in a relationship versus the person who pops in the chat room requests someone to role play with.

I think fake should be defined by education. If you are unwilling to attend classes in your local community or go buy a copy of books like Jay Wiseman's BDSM 101 or other books. I do not know any books based around on line relationships.

Education is even important even if you want to role play. Even though its just text (maybe video) a Top needs to know various signs coming from their partner. You need to know if you triggered something. You need to understand limits. Yes people have limits on line. Those are just some of the things you need to think about an know. It helps to know about BDSM when role playing. One would think the more you know about BDSM the better and more in depth the role play will be.

If you refuse to get educated it doesn't matter if you are fake or not, you are dangerous which is even worse.

DW
alawey​(sub female){(OWNED BY }
5 years ago • May 28, 2018
wakko , I so a free with ppl being educated in the lifestyle. whether from books or classes or better yet both.

think about this every one I don't just go out and buy a car when you 16 and hop in it and try to drive away. or at least you shouldn't. you take a sad driving class , practice be hind the wheel with another who all ready knows ( memtor).