Online now
Online now

Question for Dom(me)s/Masters

Sir Don​(dom male){N/A}
3 years ago • Mar 3, 2021
Sir Don​(dom male){N/A} • Mar 3, 2021
It is about more than the question asks. Some that are in the lifestyle are for play , some take it more seriously. If you find your Dominant/submissive and you match then you have a lifetime of learning together. There will be times that you will learn together. This brings to my mind a saying. " Never stop learning because life never stops teaching. "

I also agree will House Tallon and MissBonnie
Mister K Ren​(dom male)
Mister K Ren​(dom male) • Mar 3, 2021
Interesting question! Personally, I don't think growing ever really ends in any relationship. And a Sub can help a Dom grow too.
Kelpi
Kelpi • Mar 3, 2021
You helped them grow and you watched as they grew. It is becuase of you they have reached the level they are at. They have reached a height once not thought of. Do you now Abaddon them because of it? No now is the time to grow with them. Find new places and things to explore together. This is what the lifestyle is about finding new things and new ways to enjoy life and each other.
K y i v
K y i v • Mar 3, 2021
This was enlightening! Thank you CC
LordofPain56
3 years ago • Mar 4, 2021

Re: Question for Dom(me)s/Masters

LordofPain56 • Mar 4, 2021
Curious Creature wrote:
does that mean it is time to let them go?

Hell no. That would be a great time for me to rest on my laurels, for a while, hehe. At least until the next challenge comes along. Gee, can't we just relax once in a while?
Zedland​(dom male)
Zedland​(dom male) • Mar 4, 2021
As with most things it would depend on the context. If the relationship was based around the achievement of a specific goal and both parties feel it has run its course then maybe it appropiate for both parties to go their separate ways.

On the other hand if this is merely a 'normal' relationship then there are several fundamental things to consider. Is there a limit on personal growth? Does the successful relationship not constitute an important part of the sub's 'perfection' in so far as stable and healthy relationship are important to all our well beings? And even if we consider the Dom merely a tool for molding a sub, does one simply discard their tools after a job is completed?
IowaDom​(dom male)
IowaDom​(dom male) • Mar 4, 2021
First off, achieving great things or heights is situational and individual. What may be Everest to one person, may be a molehill to another. By the same token, as human beings, we always strive to be more, better than we are, and I do not personally believe that there is an ending to self improvement, or improvement as a couple. the problem with "future vision" is that it rarely, if ever, sees through the mindset of our future selves. Not only can we not see what is around the corner, sometimes we do not even know there is a corner coming up.

Secondly, the true BDSM dynamic, imho, is the single greatest relationship two people on this Earth can experience. When two souls join into one being in this manner, the whole world is born new to them.

We are not designed to be perfect, none of us are, and none of us ever will be. So there is always something to work on or toward imho. That being said, if I ever reach the place where I have no way of becoming better, a better learner, a better partner, a better teacher, more understanding, a better Dom, or a better human being, that would be a good day for the creator to remove me from this place, as I would no longer serve any useful purpose.

just my 2 cents ...
~ID~