Online now
Online now

Question for Dom(me)s/Masters

Aquarius Dom​(dom male)
3 years ago • Mar 4, 2021
Aquarius Dom​(dom male) • Mar 4, 2021
The only constant is change !
Always a new road to travel new things to engage and intrigue! As the sub develops so should the Dom, I take it as a personal challenge to seek out new things to enjoy or should that be endure 😉
The power of the mind is huge you just have to let it fly !!
Curious Creature​(sub female)
3 years ago • Mar 4, 2021
Interesting...So that leave the possibility to enter into a dynamic with specific intentions, right? Maybe you have what someone needs or vise versa? ...and once those needs of the individuals are fulfilled you part ways?

What a thought provoking perspective. Thank you for your input creidsinn!
MrFulmen
3 years ago • Mar 5, 2021
MrFulmen • Mar 5, 2021
@creidsinn

I'd say that, in general, it isn't always bad for a relationship to come to a natural end. Like Curious Creature said: so long as that's what everybody signed up for. And that can certainly include "bird with a broken wing" kinds of relationships where the bird gets nursed to health and set free to fly.

The hard part is recognizing about yourself that what you want with someone is going to have a natural conclusion. That's so hard to see at the beginning when you're all wrapped up in the new and shiny! But if someone can have the insight to see it, and talk about it, and set up the relationship to anticipate it--then I see no reason that shouldn't be awesome all around.

A separate point:
You brought up mentoring, and I think mentoring works best and is ethically "cleanest" when it's separate from dominating someone, or having a sexy romantic relationship with them. So that'd be a different thing than having a tendency to form relationships with people who you saw as needing to be fixed. Maybe it could be a less challenging outlet for the same kind of drive though!
Curious Creature​(sub female)
To your first point, MrFulmen; I fear the only way to find that out is with experience. How else would someone be able to recognize their need to nurse one back to health? I think once discovered one will be able to keep that in mind going forward. However, sometimes it takes us multiple failures in order to realize there was a problem which needed to be identified in the first place. Only then are we able to explore the idea in depth. Sadly, this would be to another's expense. How many will surely be determined by the individual.

I think this would be a great opportunity to mention how people should not dive into a new relationship right away. It is important to bask in the good memories, and learn from our mistakes. Process the loss, grieve the loss, deal with any lingering emotions, and simply reflect on the relationship as a whole. Do all this before moving on to the next one.

Too much to ask of people? Probably.

Thank you for your insight. ❤
AdamDragon​(dom male)
AdamDragon​(dom male) • Mar 5, 2021
Great heights and great things...there is always greater. The dynamic has yet to find them. There is no such thing as “peaked to the end”. The lifestyle is ever evolving and changing. In today’s society, the Master/Dom(me) must be more attentive to how and where these changes take place. So many untouched facets and so much more knowledge, on all levels. Nurture and grow.. that never has an end if looked at 3 dimensionally. If the Dominant feels that’s it, then the Dominant hasn’t kept his/her eyes open to oneself. Just because you don’t like the taste of something doesn’t mean the seasoning can’t be changed and kicked up a notch or two.
dom daddie​(dom male)
2 years ago • Apr 8, 2021

dom daddie​(dom male) • Apr 8, 2021
your master did a good job of training you. you did your job. he should be happy .