Online now
Online now

What's your addiction?

JustGreenie{Lona Alofa}
3 years ago • Mar 9, 2021
JustGreenie{Lona Alofa} • Mar 9, 2021
Oh gosh what is my addiction? Hmmmm how to choose for a few too many...
My main addictions are Iced Coffee and watching documentaries about Serial Killers.
MelMell​(dom female)
3 years ago • Mar 9, 2021
MelMell​(dom female) • Mar 9, 2021
Hmm I have two obsessions. Gaming and reading martial arts novels. I do both all the time even while working.
ursa​(sub female)
3 years ago • Mar 10, 2021
ursa​(sub female) • Mar 10, 2021
"This may seem funny or weird but my addiction is homeless vets. I am obsessed with getting as many off the street as I can. I For twenty years I have tried to start a non-profitt that would do more than just build tiny homes but a large base where they could go get cleaned up and healthy again and find jobs. A place where they can be safe and know they have a home. It is why I started collage. 18 more months and I will finish."

Damn, Kelpi, you're making the rest of us look bad while we play video games and stuff our faces!
DaddiesPumpkin​(switch female){Not Lookin}
3 years ago • Mar 11, 2021
Kelpi: "This may seem funny or weird but my addiction is homeless vets. I am obsessed with getting as many off the street as I can. I For twenty years I have tried to start a non-profitt that would do more than just build tiny homes but a large base where they could go get cleaned up and healthy again and find jobs. A place where they can be safe and know they have a home. It is why I started collage. 18 more months and I will finish."

Ursa: "Damn, Kelpi, you're making the rest of us look bad while we play video games and stuff our faces!"

👌🏼Awesome!!!! That's noble & honorable of You! @Kelpi

I agree with Ursa, makes me not even want to eat my peppermints anymore 😩😅
yourbootsownme​(sub male)
yourbootsownme​(sub male) • Mar 11, 2021
Moving away from kink related like tease/denial...I suppose my addictions are good movies and good music. I have a (dated) list of over 100 movies I can watch over and over. Probably need to update that list. And I never tire of revisiting old movies, and discovering new ones.

New music is less of an addiction for me as music I already know. I generally have two songs in my head at all times (although they constantly change). On a popular social media platform I post "Song in My Head When I Wake Up" every morning, choosing whatever song is in my head the instant I open my eyes. Sometimes it's just a riff or a bass line, and often I have to search around to figure out what the song actually IS and who the artist is. (Maybe once a week it isn't even a song I like, and occasionally it's one I loathe). I've done this over 700 days in a row.
GingerSpiced​(sub female){MJimT}
My addictions hmm.. Reading a book I get lost in.. Nibbling gummy bears, hugs , chcolate letting it slowly melt in my mouth at first then devouring it like cookie monster does chcolate ... And well oral giving it ! Hmm licking frosting off a spoon while curled in a fuzzy blanket, snuggling .. Music loosing myself in it sometimes.. Lawrd im so not normal am i?
Jack of all doms​(dom male)
Reading...a day doesn't go by when I don't spend at least an hour reading something, usually several things and on different mediums: books, blogs, magazines, news papers, websites, instruction manuals, billboards, walls....if has words, I will read it.

Board games and gaming in general....I currently own about 200 or more board games of all types: family games, wargames, card games, cooperative games, computer versions of board games--you can play with or against me on boardgamearena.com (i'm EPGS Gamer on there)---if its a type of board game I probably have it or have played or want to play it or at least heard of it. I also watch reviews of games online, how to play videos and how to play better videos as well as reading reviews.

X
DaddiesPumpkin​(switch female){Not Lookin}
3 years ago • Mar 12, 2021
Y'all have some pretty good addictions, I must say!!

From gaming to helping those whom need it most, reading and even living the life with such chocolates and blankets! ✨😌

Feel like it's time for the OP to maybe add another addiction of her own...

I'm addicted to reading erotica!!! 😈🔥😅 can be from unknown sources or those who share such dialogue with me! A girl can't get enough mind stimulation!!

(guess such is evident with the amount of enthusiasm within my post, 😜)

I appreciate those whom are sharing! ☪️