Online now
Online now

What's your addiction?

Taramafor​(sub male)
2 years ago • Aug 28, 2021
Taramafor​(sub male) • Aug 28, 2021
Food wise, mash potato with gravy and chicken. Butter, salt and pepper. With onion and garlic mixed in.

I am so hungry right now. I will eat the next person that posts. *Grabs a knife and fork*
Sourpeaches​(sub female)
2 years ago • Aug 31, 2021
Sourpeaches​(sub female) • Aug 31, 2021
Tea I drink a lot every day my favorite is blueberry jam at the moment or iced raspberry tea with artificial sugar or not.
kinkiekitten​(sub female)
2 years ago • Aug 31, 2021
kinkiekitten​(sub female) • Aug 31, 2021
Lol love this post. Mine is anything raspberry. And I’ve had to stop driving past Starbucks otherwise I’ll get a vent nonfat latte with whip made at 110 degrees - two a day for while there. My wallet is a lot happier with me now lol
sweetbutsour
2 years ago • Feb 19, 2022
sweetbutsour • Feb 19, 2022
Isn’t everyone here addicted to sex? lol
Grouchy
Grouchy • Feb 19, 2022
My addictions , beautiful belly dancing women, [rope and knot tying, building stuff, power tools, wood working and watching way too many YouTubes.
A Cloud​(sub female){Owned}
Information, problem solving and projects if they excite my brain. (I'm in hyperfocus - don't talk to me).

I'm also a bit of a thrill junkie. I can fall into a frenzy pretty damn easy.
Servant James
Servant James • Feb 19, 2022
Chocolate and airplanes. I have a real sweet tooth and love almost anything with chocolate. Airplane because as a kid I always wanted to be a pilot and loved going to the airport to see the planes.
Bondage whore​(sub female)
Bondage whore​(sub female) • Feb 19, 2022
I am addicted to pumping my pussy. I have a big clit and when pumped it gets huge. Really sensitive to pain and pleasure. I enjoy the pain of pumping and the sensation. Always a good beginning for a session of pussy punishment.