Online now
Online now

What's your addiction?

LordofPain56
2 years ago • May 17, 2021
LordofPain56 • May 17, 2021
Kelpi wrote:
yelling at the squirrels to get off my lawn. I really need to get a cane to make it look right.

My neighbor and I both grow vegetable gardens in the warm weather months. You've never seen more rabbits and squirrels, because the food is so plentiful in the garden. My neighbor was so frustrated with them stealing his tomatos and carrots he started shooting them with an air rifle. But that didn't do any good either. It was fun to watch though!
Keyy​(sub agender)
2 years ago • May 18, 2021
Keyy​(sub agender) • May 18, 2021
Coffee, my pups, currently a platform game on my phone, water (like drinking water), and sleep.
AlegnaSub​(sub femme)
AlegnaSub​(sub femme) • May 18, 2021
I am addicted to coffee, white cotton T shirts, sci fi movies / shows, documentaries about the mob or serial killers, and always learning something (currently working on a second degree)
Shiro​(sub female)
Shiro​(sub female) • May 18, 2021
Diet Mountain Dew/Coffee/Chai Lattes (caffeine, lol), my super soft blanket, science, the color cyan
OraclePollon​(sub female){NotYours}
I have been thinking about this for a while. It worried me. I could not think k of a thing I was addicted to. Now, I know I have an obsessive personality over an addictive one. I get super invested in something... until I put it down. I have a timeline on everything, I need to finish it or else it just gets abandoned (obviously not talking about amazing things that are constantly changing, like a dynamic or an interesting person)

I even though coffee. My life force... yet I have gone without coffee and it has been days since I even noticed it walked out of my life... so that can't be it.

Then I thought about it just now... can reflection be an addiction? A constant need to not go a day without asking myself some philosophical question, feeling defeated if I don't get to absorb some semblance of knowledge? I think that would be it. Thanks be to these forums and blogs for always giving me something to ponder when I have been slacking.
ThisIsTheWay​(dom male)
ThisIsTheWay​(dom male) • May 18, 2021
Games of course. thousands of hours playing glory skylines , and RuneScape, I too also have an addiction with gum / raw spaghetti which is weird but it might be the chewing aspect that I enjoy.
mab{Thiers }
mab{Thiers } • May 18, 2021
OOooh love this.

Unfortunately coffee- its too painful to be without! A nice Colombian or strong African blend and I'm aaaallll gooooood!
Zhivago
Zhivago • May 18, 2021
Driving my car with the top down.
Steellover​(sub male)
2 years ago • May 22, 2021
Steellover​(sub male) • May 22, 2021
Peas...covered with Wasabi!
(greatest invention.)
And Windows Chess Titans- my worst time waster.
And yeah, as far as substances that are legal and are not wasabi, I'd say, coffee, tragically.