Online now
Online now

What's your addiction?

Sasa​(dom female)
2 years ago • May 26, 2021
Sasa​(dom female) • May 26, 2021
I have things I love and crave, but I wouldn’t call it addiction. Maybe learning, exploring, searching. ... I guess I don't have that in me, except of staying too long in wrong relationships in the past. That's a quite common one. Well creating something... painting with light when I do my job, painting on my wacom tablet, all kind of papers, making my own colors out of minerals, using all I can find. It's creating for me and I couldn't live without that.
Sir Observing​(dom male)
2 years ago • May 26, 2021

Emptiness

Sir Observing​(dom male) • May 26, 2021
I think I am addicted to emptiness.

The moments after an emotional release, the moments after an intense conversation. the moments after a strong connection. the space between being awake and asleep, the peace after holding a space for someone or a group of people. that quiet empty free space.
LoyalWolf​(sub male)
2 years ago • Jun 4, 2021
LoyalWolf​(sub male) • Jun 4, 2021
I am assuming we are talking about Vices, so High speed driving.

When I have a passenger, I will only drive slightly faster than the speed limit. When I am alone, my speed is based on traffic conditions and the condition of the road itself.

I remember many years ago, when I was being trained to drive on a racetrack, one of my Instructors said "You're all here because you have an addiction. They have rehab for drug users, but no rehab for race car drivers". That's pretty much true.
Sir'smisty​(sub female)
2 years ago • Jun 6, 2021
Sir'smisty​(sub female) • Jun 6, 2021
I'm addicted to that feeling I find inside myself when I float in subspace.
It feels as if I lifted my arms, fallen into myself and am now just a heap of swirling movement.
At times aware of the stinging of my flesh, or the throbbing between my thighs. At times aware only of a voice that is the anchor directly tethering me to safety. The voice IS safety.

It used to be like being in a butterfly enclosure where opportunities for this were everywhere and I fluttered about, grabbing at each, just to have that feeling.
Now it has become like that elusive and exclusive butterfly that I am willing to wait for patiently because the satisfaction of getting *that* one is worth the time and effort.
Taintedlove​(switch female)
2 years ago • Jun 7, 2021
Concerts and music festivals.
Mostly metal, rock classic rock. It's the only time I feel free and natural other than when "behind closed doors" so to speak.
Everyone there is usually open and friendly. I've made long time friends from some of the events I've been too that are going on for decades now.
ChampagneDomme​(dom female){N/A}
2 years ago • Jun 9, 2021

My Addictions

Generous subservient males.
Italian made shoes.
A room filled with exotic flowers.
Rubber dresses.
Duck A L'Orange.
Champagne.
Gloves.
Opera.
Disco.