Online now
Online now

What's your addiction?

↑ ↓
Bondage My Heart​(sub female)
3 weeks ago • 05/22/2021 11:01 pm
Bondage My Heart​(sub female) • 05/22/2021 11:01 pm
Nose drops...
Not because I want it then I have allergies and I started use it as a child before I knew for allergies but after hm...20 years of using is addictive and well doctor told me that the only reason why isn't good to use them for long is become addicted..so I'm officially addicted πŸ˜‚πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
I was thought why I didn't save all the bottles of it because I will be in the Guinness World Records book...what I miss!! πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
scoot​(masochist male)
3 weeks ago • 05/22/2021 9:47 pm

My addiction

scoot​(masochist male) • 05/22/2021 9:47 pm
Staying within the topic of the page, that would be being suspended by my wrists or by my ankles or to a post or between two trees in order to be whipped and flogged. And it’s even better if strangers are watching.
Steellover​(sub male)
3 weeks ago • 05/22/2021 9:41 am
Steellover​(sub male) • 05/22/2021 9:41 am
Peas...covered with Wasabi!
(greatest invention.)
And Windows Chess Titans- my worst time waster.
And yeah, as far as substances that are legal and are not wasabi, I'd say, coffee, tragically.
Zhivago​(dom male)
3 weeks ago • 05/18/2021 7:05 pm
Zhivago​(dom male) • 05/18/2021 7:05 pm
Driving my car with the top down.
mab​(sub female)
3 weeks ago • 05/18/2021 5:34 pm
mab​(sub female) • 05/18/2021 5:34 pm
OOooh love this.

Unfortunately coffee- its too painful to be without! A nice Colombian or strong African blend and I'm aaaallll gooooood!
Starwarsnerd​(dom male)
4 weeks ago • 05/18/2021 6:31 am
Starwarsnerd​(dom male) • 05/18/2021 6:31 am
Games of course. thousands of hours playing glory skylines , and RuneScape, I too also have an addiction with gum / raw spaghetti which is weird but it might be the chewing aspect that I enjoy.
OraclePollon​(sub female){AlphaWolfe}
4 weeks ago • 05/18/2021 5:56 am
I have been thinking about this for a while. It worried me. I could not think k of a thing I was addicted to. Now, I know I have an obsessive personality over an addictive one. I get super invested in something... until I put it down. I have a timeline on everything, I need to finish it or else it just gets abandoned (obviously not talking about amazing things that are constantly changing, like a dynamic or an interesting person)

I even though coffee. My life force... yet I have gone without coffee and it has been days since I even noticed it walked out of my life... so that can't be it.

Then I thought about it just now... can reflection be an addiction? A constant need to not go a day without asking myself some philosophical question, feeling defeated if I don't get to absorb some semblance of knowledge? I think that would be it. Thanks be to these forums and blogs for always giving me something to ponder when I have been slacking.