Online now
Online now

What's your addiction?

LatexHer​(dom male)
4 months ago • Nov 19, 2023

Life!

LatexHer​(dom male) • Nov 19, 2023
Hmm, My Addiction?

As a lifelong Dom of advanced age, I look back to growing up in the 60s. The sixties brought us Hippies, Free Love, Some awesome Rock music, and of course Mariquana. It also brought ( the assassination of a President, church leader, and Malcolm X, along with Nixon resigning!
Living in the 70s brought us another end to an unpopular war. My graduation from school, my first Slave wife, and my kids. icon_smile.gif
The 80s gave the beginning of word reclassification as common language was being redefined, broken down, and all too often dissected. By the time the 90s rolled around people discovered the INTERNET. Even older dogs as I bought a computer and began to chat in rooms that remained darkened by unknowing people's claims of us ( the D/s Community) being sick and perverted!
We were told that with the dawn of the next millennia, computers may crash and we could descend into the unknown. Our nation's eyes were blackened by an unprovoked attack in New York City killing over 3000 Americans. However, by this time our closets and bedrooms opened and the practitioners of D/s were no longer sick and demented!

Forward 20 years - Today our language has changed Our slaves, who have never been without limits set by them, have new words to BEST describe themselves worlds as Submissives, or in the bedroom only. As I said earlier, we all have changed. for the better in my opinion. Today I am single once more, looking, and have enjoyed this ride so far. Women have become more aggressively outgoing. The ladies know who they are and what they like, and some PLAY outside of their relationships icon_smile.gif

I will say - men have become weaker, which troubles some of you ladies as men are no longer as protective as we once were. While the millennials search for a good Pychiarist to provide them a direction and a way to enjoy life, many live in their parent's basements. I wonder what my final years of enjoying and giving back to the D/s community I so love will bring. Perhaps I shall go back to writing D/s M/f submissive stories as before?
NatGoddess
4 months ago • Nov 1, 2023
NatGoddess • Nov 1, 2023
I cannot live without drinking warm cozy stuff such as coffee, tea, matcha latte, etc. I *cannot* live without them and it's my main motivation to get out of bed in the morning.
CherryDrop​(sub female)
5 months ago • Oct 24, 2023
CherryDrop​(sub female) • Oct 24, 2023
Ice cream, whether it's snowing outside, I just ate a tub on my own or I'm eating it off of someone else I've always loved ice cream! I'd eat it every day for every meal if I could.
lambsone
5 months ago • Oct 21, 2023
lambsone • Oct 21, 2023
Spending too much time on the internet.
SamuelLL
SamuelLL • Oct 21, 2023
Playing games
yourangelsub
yourangelsub • Oct 21, 2023
Sex. Masturbation. And reading. 😇