Online now
Online now

What's your addiction?

Dom Pinnacle​(dom male)
1 year ago • Sep 28, 2022
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male) • Sep 28, 2022
I'm addicted to soft tongue kisses. Nothing makes my nature rise quite like the sweetness of her kiss. Other than pretty ass toes!!! Never thought of it but I might be mildly addicted to pretty feet.

Yes I suck toes, for those wondering. No I don't worship feet. I adore them. But if you're a bad girl, no massages for you!!!

Remember...I said pretty feet. You ladies sending me pics of wolverine toes has gotta stop. Come on now. It's just cruel. I'm just sayin'.
deadlykittennn
1 year ago • Aug 24, 2022
deadlykittennn • Aug 24, 2022
Pleasing a man, pushing boundaries
Fallout​(sub male)
1 year ago • Jul 7, 2022
Fallout​(sub male) • Jul 7, 2022
I can relate to crushed peppermints. I have sprinkled them over icecream. I am a keen follower of the Fallout series of PC games as well as Skyrim, Morrowind etc.
brandigirl​(sub female)
1 year ago • Jul 5, 2022
brandigirl​(sub female) • Jul 5, 2022
im addicted to dr pepper.. lately a new one started..i started sucking on breath mints if i felt the need to have something to eat when im not hungry (i struggle with binge eating) now i eat the mints like candy lmao
Notely
1 year ago • Jun 28, 2022
Notely • Jun 28, 2022
A soul . A Feeling Beautiful mind , Growth , breaking the Comfort zone, doing things never done things want to do , doing things give you fear that you break. But it’s feeling that can’t be just addicted to anyone.
LatexHer​(dom male)
1 year ago • Jun 27, 2022
LatexHer​(dom male) • Jun 27, 2022
Coffee - I love it! Have to have a cup, two three, four, or more during the day. I even have a cup at night on occasion. I enjoy trying different coffees from different regions of our world. I also enjoy a woman in chains, properly dressed or nude serving me my coffee. icon_smile.gif