Online now
Online now

What's your addiction?

Drinfear​(dom male){Owns PFP}
2 months ago • Feb 1, 2024
I was born with an addictive personality, and I learned this about Myself at a very young age. Over the years, I have learned to limit Myself to 3 addictions.. Caffeine, Nicotine, and the third I can change the focus of by adjusting My mind, but I will only ever let that focus shift between two possibilities.. Either A) My computer, and online games to help Me relax and cope with excessive pain, or 😎 the person sharing My life..
MstressWhipplash​(dom female)
2 months ago • Feb 1, 2024
Touching long hair on a guy. My friends know if they bring a guy friend to a munch who has long hair, he needs to be okay with me touching his hair. Freshly washed long sleek, well maintained hair on a muscular guy even better.
Plenty of my guy friends wi wash their hair especially because I will be at the FemDom Munch or club.
JrrN Foot Lover
2 months ago • Jan 31, 2024

Male BareFoot Worship/Doms with a Cold

JrrN Foot Lover • Jan 31, 2024
Fetishes and Kinks
ThirtyFourPointFive
2 months ago • Jan 27, 2024
ThirtyFourPointFive • Jan 27, 2024
Books, books, books.
Did I mention books?
Milk, Salted Dark Chocolate,
Frosted Mini Wheats.
ThirtyFourPointFive
Lilibeth wrote:
I'm addicted to books (dark romance books) I always say “one more hour” till it gets 5-6 in the morning. 🤦‍♀️ (Ps: trying to control that with scheduled sleep hour, I'm feeling like a kid but it's working at least 🤷‍♀️)

Ahh.. me too. Most if the time, I ignore the clock though. ..G
ThirtyFourPointFive

Reading

MelMell wrote:
Hmm I have two obsessions. Gaming and reading martial arts novels. I do both all the time even while working.

I read constantly, grocery lines, drive thrus, bathtubs.
Can I get a suggestion on a martial arts book?
Is there one you have read multiple times? If so, I want that one.
Thanks... G
Lilibeth
2 months ago • Jan 23, 2024
Lilibeth • Jan 23, 2024
I'm addicted to books (dark romance books) I always say “one more hour” till it gets 5-6 in the morning. 🤦‍♀️ (Ps: trying to control that with scheduled sleep hour, I'm feeling like a kid but it's working at least 🤷‍♀️)
Varangian​(dom male)
4 months ago • Dec 5, 2023
Varangian​(dom male) • Dec 5, 2023
CanBiWife wrote:
I am addicted to putting collars and leases on women

Is that weird ?

Not at all if they are willing. If you are chasing a complete stranger around the produce department might be a little rude slightly illegal (maybe not in Canada don’t know) would still watch to see the outcome though.