Online now
Online now

What's your addiction?

Bondage whore​(sub female)
1 year ago • Apr 8, 2022
I don't know if I am allowed to say this but I am plain and simple addicted to pumping my clit to an enormous size. I luv to expose it to anyone that will play with it or just watch me beat it then use a wand on it until I finally cum. It is soooooo overly sensitive to pain and pleasure. I do it all the time. I can't stop or help myself. I need to do it. A compulsive addiction.
Brooklyn Not Looking
1 year ago • Apr 10, 2022
Brooklyn Not Looking • Apr 10, 2022
Working. Reading. Providing comfort. Being a proud introvert lol
SoaringFree​(sub female)
1 year ago • Apr 27, 2022
SoaringFree​(sub female) • Apr 27, 2022
I go through phases of addictions. A few years ago I was addicted to reading romance novels. Then I was addicted to working, which left no time for reading. Now, I am addicted to house projects. Sadly, my addictions usually shift with relationships or lack of.
Zelia
1 year ago • Apr 27, 2022
Zelia • Apr 27, 2022
My Master. I wouldn’t want to live without Him. I tired once and it didn’t work very well.
Forge​(dom male)
1 year ago • Apr 28, 2022
Forge​(dom male) • Apr 28, 2022
My addiction? Easy enough, it’s devotion and true intimacy. I can’t get enough of that stuff. You could put me on an IV drip and it wouldn’t be enough. After seeing it firsthand, I knew that I had to have it. Day and night, night and day, 7 days a week. Alas, there doesn’t seem to be a dealer in my area.
RoseUndressed​(sub female)
1 year ago • May 4, 2022
I go through, what I like to call, obsessions. Or falling down a rabbit hole. Currently, my addiction is a certain song. I can play it on repeat and every time find something new about it - a thought or a feeling. Music is often my addiction or obsession - a refrain that rings in my head or lyrics that echo through my thoughts.