Online now
Online now

What's your addiction?

Kelpi
2 years ago • May 17, 2021
Kelpi • May 17, 2021
I have a new addiction and it seems like a silly one but I love it. I love making her laugh. I love hearing her laugh and knowing I put the smile on her face. She ie not feeling well right now so I try not to do it as it makes it worse for her but when I can I tell her the dumbest and dirtiest jokes i can think of. I try to bring to bring a little light into her day and let her know she is cared for. Hearing her laugh makes my day. Kinda stupid I know but there it is and I can't get enough of it. Well that and sitting on the front porch and yelling at the squirrels to get off my lawn. I really need to get a cane to make it look right.
SageFlame​(sub female)
SageFlame​(sub female) • May 17, 2021
Many affinities but addiction?

I can't live without my pen and paper.

I write down strange things people say, sparks of thought, lovely or funny words I never want to forget, I have a collection of things my kids have said over the years, my heart pulses through my pen, the list goes on. It's my way of savoring life.

I would shrivel with anguish if I couldn't write. No no no must have pen and paper.
Lilandian​(sub male)
Lilandian​(sub male) • May 17, 2021
Vanilla tea, ever since I first tried vanilla chai.... just....so good. Only tea I've been drinking lately...
LordofPain56
LordofPain56 • May 17, 2021
It's really not an addiction, in fact I'd prefer to have a little more diversity in what I use to quench my thirst. I never drank anything but coffee. In the '90's I switched to decaffinated. Never touch soda-pop or any of the store-bought processed drinks. Our tap water here is horrible, and I dare anyone to drink it without boiling first. Simple solution....if you have to boil the water anyway, just make coffee and drink it all day.
On rare occasion, when I am in a big grocery chain (which is almost never), I will pick up one of those little bottles of pure natural orange juice. I hate it. It's so tart when it touches your mouth it seems like it wants to lock your jaw.
LordofPain56
LordofPain56 • May 17, 2021
Miki wrote:
I'm twisted and don't give a shit about conforming.

Yes you are, but we love ya anyway!