How do I acquire a sub girl?

yack​(dom male)
3 years ago • Sep 23, 2020

How do I acquire a sub girl?

yack​(dom male) • Sep 23, 2020
Any thing would be useful
somethingclever​(sub female){Searching}
We’re not property, we don’t get acquired. Slaves typically have a discussion and will sometimes sign a contract beforehand.
Try talking to a sub instead of trying to acquire them.
    The most loved post in topic
yack​(dom male)
I’m new to this stuff and I don’t know what words to use or not so my bad
somethingclever​(sub female){Searching}
It’s fine that you are new and it’s not the wording that’s so much an issue. Think of a stranger on the street: if you want them to be your friend, you have to talk to them.
Every person is a stranger until a connection is made. Every dominant and submissive is a person.
yack​(dom male)
Sounds good thank you very much icon_smile.gif)
Draiocht​(dom male)
Draiocht​(dom male) • Sep 23, 2020
Treat everyone as a human being first. Then you can discuss the dynamic (Dom/sub/Master/slave/etc.) once you get to know them.

It's as simple as that.
exploringsubmissive​(sub female)
First step is to stop thinking about us as things to "aquire" we are human beings and engage in relationships just like Doms do.

First thing to do in my opinion is to start talking to people, it doesn't have to be in terms of looking for a sub, in fact it's better if it isn't at first. Learn about who you are, and what you have to offer, as well as what you are looking for in a sub. Get to know doms, both online and in your area. Figure out what makes a good dom and a bad dom.
Take classes! There are online classes, and depending on where you are there are in person classes at some dungeons. If you want to use certain tools you NEED to be trained in how to use them properly so you don't hurt yourself or your sub.

My lunch break is almost over, but if you want more ideas I can give you more later! Good luck!
slavebilly​(sub male)
slavebilly​(sub male) • Sep 23, 2020
Sir Yack

Might I suggest you do some online research about BDSM. avail yourself of all the materials, blogs, forums here one The Cage! I cant begin to tell you all I gave learned. Dont be afraid to ask questions. Even if you get corrected. Lol

I suggest you grow in your knowledge and understanding b4 you attempt a relationship.
slavebilly​(sub male)
slavebilly​(sub male) • Sep 23, 2020
Well said ExploringSubmissive. Its amazing how wrong many people's views are of a D/s relationship.