Online now
Online now

What do you think about Japanese kinky?

sao​(sub female){submissive}
3 years ago • Mar 14, 2021

What do you think about Japanese kinky?

I am Japanese.
Japanese kinky is not so prejudiced against foreigners.

Do you think the Japanese will accept me if I join the kinky community in other countries?

* I don't speak English.
    The most loved post in topic
Knightsundere​(sub male)
Knightsundere​(sub male) • Mar 14, 2021
I think you'll be just fine in any country. [is my answer to what I *think* you meant...]

If the translation was perfect: I think you would know best if the 'Japanese community would shame you for international BDSM', seeing as you're a part of it.
sao​(sub female){submissive}
Thank you. Your words were very reliable and encouraging. However, unfortunately, there are also situations in which Japanese people despise minorities. It may be the same in other countries, but ...
Knightsundere​(sub male)
Knightsundere​(sub male) • Mar 14, 2021
Xenophobic people are everywhere, it's true. It's impossible to say that every single person or community would be welcoming to you, or to me. However, I think you can take some comfort in the fact that being interested in BDSM inherently requires a small amount of "openmindedness" (hopefully that translates fine - "willing to think openly"). I would be very surprised if xenophobia was an issue for you in the US or Europe especially, as your profile writes.
Trembor​(dom male)
3 years ago • Mar 17, 2021
Trembor​(dom male) • Mar 17, 2021
こんにちは。 私はあなたのプロフィールを読みました、そして私はあなたのような誰かを所有することに興味があります。 私は、自分の主張をよりよく理解するのに役立つと思ったので、日本語で返答することにしました。 私はグーグル翻訳を使用しています。
The Zoodles
3 years ago • Apr 5, 2021
The Zoodles • Apr 5, 2021
こんばんは! Only join groups that are kind and respectful towards you. 🐾
Miki
Miki • Apr 5, 2021
Trembor wrote:
こんにちは。 私はあなたのプロフィールを読みました、そして私はあなたのような誰かを所有することに興味があります。 私は、自分の主張をよりよく理解するのに役立つと思ったので、日本語で返答することにしました。 私はグーグル翻訳を使用しています。

Care to translate that? I don't speak Japanese (strange as that may seem) I was born in the States as were my parents but I resisted being expected to learn Japanese. I was in Tokyo in 2009 on a work-related trip... The sightseeing was nice, but I am loath to go back there. Crowded and crazy as fuck.

As for other posts about Japanese people and minorities/foreigners.. A cursory look at Japanese history will reveal they were especially adept at believing Japan to be a cut above all the rest of the "barbarians"-- including those like me, all Japanese blood but born outside of that country so I am gai jin. "Foreign Devil".

This 'tude may be less than it had been over the centuries in metropolitan places like Tokyo, but in general, going there is the next best thing to visiting another world. it's exactly that different.

$0.02
Jack of all doms​(dom male)
You are looking to leave Japan, correct?

If that is the case, the question is will foreign communities accept the fact that you are an outsider? If you are want to leave Japan, I would find out the easiest countries fit to to immigrate to and check out the BDSM communities in your target countries.

あなたは日本を離れようとしていますよね?

もしそうなら、問題はあなたが部外者であるという事実を外国のコミュニティが受け入れるのかということです。 もしあなたが日本を離れたいのなら、私はあなたのターゲット国のBDSMコミュニティに移住してチェックするのに最も適した国を見つけます。
The Zoodles
The Zoodles • Apr 5, 2021
I wouldn’t be able to translate this just by looking it and it looks like someone just typed in English and put it into a Japanese google translator just by visually looking at it. If you don’t want to learn Japanese because of how difficult it is to learn there are some Japanese language learning video games that are going to come out later this year. If you don’t want to learn it as you feel like it’s been shoved down your throat (that’s how I feel with Spanish) and you are living in Japan then you’ll want to move back to the States or wherever you feel you will be happy living in.

Miki wrote:
Trembor wrote:

Care to translate that? I don't speak Japanese (strange as that may seem) I was born in the States as were my parents but I resisted being expected to learn Japanese. I was in Tokyo in 2009 on a work-related trip... The sightseeing was nice, but I am loath to go back there. Crowded and crazy as fuck.

As for other posts about Japanese people and minorities/foreigners.. A cursory look at Japanese history will reveal they were especially adept at believing Japan to be a cut above all the rest of the "barbarians"-- including those like me, all Japanese blood but born outside of that country so I am gai jin. "Foreign Devil".

This 'tude may be less than it had been over the centuries in metropolitan places like Tokyo, but in general, going there is the next best thing to visiting another world. it's exactly that different.

$0.02