Online now
Online now

Teeth during Blow Jobs

B L O N D I E​(sub female)
3 years ago • Mar 16, 2021

Teeth during Blow Jobs

B L O N D I E​(sub female) • Mar 16, 2021
My dominant loves me to use my teeth on him when I suck him. He likes me to VERY gently and lightly run my teeth along his shaft and behind the head. I had been conditioned all my life to NEVER use teeth on a guy so I am only comfortable doing this at his direct instruction, so it isn't every time, just when he tells me to. Any other guys into this?
Tthomas
3 years ago • Mar 17, 2021
Tthomas • Mar 17, 2021
No
RedKat{Not now }
RedKat{Not now } • Mar 17, 2021
In my vanilla world I would do that and I did it because I wanted to, at the time. But, at the direction of a Dom, I haven’t had the pleasure yet...
Rivermxl
Rivermxl • Mar 17, 2021
No idea what that would feel like, only experience I had close to that was a girl with braces and that I absolutely do not recommend.

I can see it appealing to some people, though.
alawey​(sub female){(OWNED BY }
I think that it is the sensation of it that he likes. Has a different feel to it ,it's like think of it if as if you were being pleasured and it was just a darting of the tongue. The sensation have of a nibble, lick or suck on the lips quick add more to it. I don't think that there's anything wrong with it in the use of teeth if that's what he likes also I don't think that there's anything wrong just a different sensation of letting it slide out of your mouth and licking talking and sucking on his balls or licking the shaft up and down and then going back to sucking and swallowing your tongue around it just all different Sensations (and yes I know of use that word a lot but it's the truth)
B L O N D I E​(sub female)
B L O N D I E​(sub female) • Mar 17, 2021
I don't think there's anything wrong with it. After all, he's the one who is asking for it. I do think it's unusual, though. That's why I'm asking to find out just how unusual it is. I can't find anything online about any other guy liking it...and yes, he says it's just a different sensation that he likes. It adds a bit, I guess, kinda like biting during kissing or sex.

The first time he asked me to do it I had no clue what he was talking about. He took my fingers and showed me with his mouth what he wanted and how hard. Even then, I had to think about whether I could actually go through with it. I could only do it with his assurance that he would stop me if I hurt him.
alawey​(sub female){(OWNED BY }
Just trust me there is nothing usual about it . There are plenty of guys that like a graze of the teeth or slight nibble lightly on the head.

Just like there really nothing usual about like bring spanked .

Just one is talked about more than the other
    The most loved post in topic
Balthezor
Balthezor • Mar 17, 2021
Personally I like being bitten at the very base. It’s an intense feeling for me. Specially if I grab her head, crazy intense for me. Idk 🤷🏻‍♂️.
Kelpi
Kelpi • Mar 17, 2021
Personally I love it. I had a friend use her teeth on me and it drove me wild. Now when I get a bj it is ok but when her teeth are being used OMG yes!
SinMaster

Love it

SinMaster • Mar 17, 2021
What can I say “I Love it”.