Online now
Online now

Teeth during Blow Jobs

KisforKitten​(sub female)
3 years ago • Mar 17, 2021
KisforKitten​(sub female) • Mar 17, 2021
I once saw a guy for a little bit who loved having me bite down on his cock. There was one particular spot on the top that he really liked me to bite (i'm not sure why) everywhere else was good but not as good.

I loved it, it was so satisfying lol.
B L O N D I E​(sub female)
B L O N D I E​(sub female) • Mar 17, 2021
Thank you to everyone for writing in. I hope you don't mind me asking. For the guys that love it, how hard do you like it and how often? Do you want it every time or just sometimes?

Once I sort of got my head around the idea, I asked my dominant if he wanted me to do it every time or wait to be told, and he said wait to be told. He hasn't done it in a while so I guess he likes it the standard way, too.
Tet​(switch male)
Tet​(switch male) • Mar 17, 2021
I am a big fan of very gentle teeth against the glans, but not the shaft. There's a pretty big difference in the sensation.
creidsinn
creidsinn • Mar 17, 2021
i don’t believe it’s at all unusual, just as alaway said, it’s just not talked about much. There is a certain finesse involved but not a difficult task.
MisterWolf​(dom male)
MisterWolf​(dom male) • Mar 17, 2021
It is a type of sensation play that can be fun but needs to be done very very carefully.

I like doing it to nipples and clits......very very carefully.

If your partner jumps to the ceiling screaming bloody blue murder.....you did it too hard icon_smile.gif
BikerDan​(other male)
BikerDan​(other male) • Mar 17, 2021
I am circumcised and very insensitive down there.
I LOVE teeth biting down on my shaft and always had to say (to my man of 26 years) to bite harder.
Alpha Wolfe
Alpha Wolfe • Mar 17, 2021
Personally no. In the past my ex asked me if it was okay/if I liked it, and having never tried it was against it. Through discussion I allowed he to try in the way that is written about in all the comments here. Lightly along the shaft and whatnot. The second her teeth made contact I said stop. Even just the touch was enough for me to say no. Each to their own
mab{Thiers }
3 years ago • Mar 19, 2021
mab{Thiers } • Mar 19, 2021
In my experience, its really common that men LOVE it. Vanilla and kinky- its very nice to give and more so for the guys to receive.

If you haven't done it before, it will take a bit of practice to be comfortable doing it and let them guide you on when, where and how.

As many have said, gently along the shaft and back/ base of head of the penis is the general consensus of good spots to stimulate with teeth. Take it from there.

Good luck and I hope its fun!
TheWhorelock​(dom male)
3 years ago • Mar 19, 2021
TheWhorelock​(dom male) • Mar 19, 2021
I think this answer is going to be as varied as there are cock owners. I can see it being nice in theory, but I've not yet enjoyed it. But if people can like CBT this doesn't seem very far fetched in comparison.