Miki
3 years ago • Mar 19, 2021
Miki • Mar 19, 2021
nibble his balls, too.. Gently

Better yet suck 'em. I do!
Big Tex
3 years ago • Mar 19, 2021
Big Tex • Mar 19, 2021
My lady asks, everytime.... but she is a gentle soul...
RedKat{Not now }
3 years ago • Mar 20, 2021
RedKat{Not now } • Mar 20, 2021
I will add that I should have bitten a few off....if only I had known the heart aches they eventually caused me...lol, just saying...
IowaDom​(dom male)
IowaDom​(dom male) • Mar 20, 2021
Rivermxl wrote:
No idea what that would feel like, only experience I had close to that was a girl with braces and that I absolutely do not recommend.

I can see it appealing to some people, though.

Ahh ... the ol Black and Decker Pecker Wrecker!
neutrinozero
neutrinozero • Mar 20, 2021
? I was always worried about my gag reflex, so I never risked it with my ex-husband. Knowing your body is important. Just held my breath as long as possible, while trying to be as careful as possible. ?
Maxorde{Not lookin}
3 years ago • Apr 8, 2021
Maxorde{Not lookin} • Apr 8, 2021
Absolutely yes when done gently and correctly! Each guy is different, but I love it!
Miki
Miki • Apr 8, 2021
I should have mentioned this before. For those not comfortable doing this... The starter post said they were conditioned throughout life to not use teeth on a guy's rod-- yet the owner of the cucumber insists.. A discussion on that as a possible limit might help. It's no fun if one is prodded into doing something they're not comfortable with.

------

Of course if a domineering dom really insists, one can look into sharpening their teeth. That'll learn him! None of them want a punctured peter.
Dunimos​(dom male)
Dunimos​(dom male) • Apr 8, 2021
Love it. Has a bj with teeth years ago that wore a raw spot on my head.... was uber intense.
Miki
3 years ago • Apr 9, 2021
Miki • Apr 9, 2021
... ahh but good luck using it while it's raw like that.

Ouch!