Online now
Online now

Teeth during Blow Jobs

rubberdollyboy​(sub male)
2 years ago • May 12, 2021
rubberdollyboy​(sub male) • May 12, 2021
In one of my more successful (but still very rare) vanilla relationships, my gf loved to suck my cock, and she used her teeth without fully realizing it. One time I made the mistake of commenting on it, and from then on she stopped using her teeth at all, and I never got to cum again from a blow job (and I think that conversation was one of the things that led to that relationship's premature ending). So it's definitely something I wish I'd kept my mouth shut about, and if anyone ever wants to suck my cock again and starts using her teeth, I'll just grit my teeth and let her go on without saying a word.
Curuious One
2 years ago • May 13, 2021
Curuious One • May 13, 2021
I was dating a pre op transgender female who loved me to use my teeth on her extended "clit" as she called it. She wanted me to bite hard on it which I did. She really got off the harder I bit her clit. She used her teeth on me but nowhere near as hard as I did her.
MzSavvage
2 years ago • May 14, 2021
MzSavvage • May 14, 2021
My current vanilla boyfriend likes teeth during a blowjob. I have tried hard to not use teeth.
Tigresssss{looking}
2 years ago • Aug 5, 2021
Tigresssss{looking} • Aug 5, 2021
He likes teeth during a blow job? I say if thats what he likes that and thats what he gets him off continue. I have met me that like that kind of thing
Steellover​(sub male)
2 years ago • Aug 20, 2021
Steellover​(sub male) • Aug 20, 2021
Interesting question; I've had "Toothy" BJ's be the number one cause for my partner failing to bring me to orgasm in their mouth. It is an erection killer for me, for sure. Basically, as little tooth contact as possible is the best BJ for me.
But then again, my dominant partner probably realizes this and it is a "Ruined orgasm" kink for her...
SynUnrestricted​(dom female)
2 years ago • Aug 20, 2021
I am primal in sex, so I prefer using teeth and nails. I have yet to have a guy say I did it wrong.
Usually I pay attention to body cues so if it's good sensations or bad.
weirdscience
2 years ago • Aug 21, 2021
weirdscience • Aug 21, 2021
I enjoy being nibbled when receiving oral. Although I have had "are you crazy" reactions when I mention this.
It's a nibble, a touch of the teeth, not biting your dick off.