Online now
Online now

submissive mindset

OG Cupcake{4everAlone}
3 years ago • Mar 18, 2021

submissive mindset

OG Cupcake{4everAlone} • Mar 18, 2021
I'm curious to know...how do you get into your submissive mindset?

do you have a any daily rituals for your submissive self?

how do you meditate on your submission?

thanks!
House Talion​(dom male)
House Talion​(dom male) • Mar 18, 2021
When I had first started with my wife she seemed to have trouble switching between roles. She seemed to love her metal collar with the small ring to which I suggested using charms to hang from said ring to determine which role she felt at that moment, of free will of course. In the end she decided a combination of roles would be best.
creidsinn​(sub female){Sir Don}
i struggled to get into sub mindset after work. So I was given the 30 minute commute to get into that headspace before getting home. It was still a struggle. i tried music and self help tapes and nothing worked. Then, my D made a recording (it was a cassette tape lol) of His voice. He spoke to me gradually more and more dominant the closer i’d get to home. By the time i parked and went into the house i was in the space i needed to be in.
    The most loved post in topic
girlieboy
3 years ago • Mar 21, 2021
girlieboy • Mar 21, 2021
I have no problem getting into a submissive mindset. It is instant. I spend my work day being in a very different mindset and have this door shut, but it is so close to the surface and ready to come out at all times, that it doesn't even need a trigger.
Knightsundere​(sub male)
3 years ago • Mar 21, 2021
Knightsundere​(sub male) • Mar 21, 2021
Putting on tight clothes does it right away. The firm embrace reminds me of how I like to feel (restrained, held, comforted). Shaving also helps a lot.
MsDove​(sub female){Eternal Pi}
3 years ago • Mar 23, 2021
I can take a deep breathe and just settle into that state of calm (I get into a very deep staye of calmness when I am feeling submissive). I have meditated for years so I am used to shifting mental states easily. My Master can also say a few phrases that make me settle right in. I go deeper when he is physically close, I will have an almost desperate need to please him. I love feeling that way when we are sexual. His orgasms are intensely satisfying for me, much more than my own. It's hard to explain.
SageFlame​(sub female)
2 years ago • Apr 1, 2021
SageFlame​(sub female) • Apr 1, 2021
I compartmentalize well. Have always had a variety of responsibilities. I've never thought of my submissiveness as a mindset though. At work I have to lead a team there are boundaries with expectations but I encourage self motivation. With my teenagers were about team work, boundaries, expectations with the same encouragement toward self direction.

With my Master there are boundaries( limits), expectations and I simply rise to his expectations. It's more of a natural shift than something I turn on and off.

I'd say being my Master's submissive is integrated into my everyday life. I've never segregated the experience , always had TPE. It feels natural.

emeX​(sub male)
2 years ago • Apr 1, 2021
emeX​(sub male) • Apr 1, 2021
if you're fully realized in your 'submissive', then be that person in/out of the bedroom....at work, with friends/family...always stay in sub zone. that may lead to more questions...but the point is, if you're always in the zone, then there's no reason to "get into your submissive mindset"...because you where always there.

this doesn't apply to everyone or every situation of course.

some people just sub for play...they have no reason to go deep with it...whatever the case may be. to those people i would say when entering a play room, or meeting up with your play partner...at the very least leave your ego at the door. check the voices and your attitude. be like water. fluid.
poppyclaire​(sub female)
2 years ago • Apr 2, 2021
poppyclaire​(sub female) • Apr 2, 2021
I guess it's different with every person. Generally, the person I have a dynamic with just needs to say something and if I'm not having an issue of some sort I'll fall right in usually. I think it's pretty normal to need some sort of engagement from the other person to get into the right mindset. Once I have a dynamic or focus like MsDove said, I like to please so if my partner is around and wants that then it happens. Outside of that if I miss you or feel affectionate I tend to express that through submission.
Dragonlove​(sub female)
2 years ago • Apr 3, 2021
Dragonlove​(sub female) • Apr 3, 2021
I know I'm new but I am always in sub "mindset". Even single and in control of every aspect of my life. I'm naturally very people pleasing and it brings me pleasure/joy.

Maybe try taking a few mins before you get home or start your day just focusing on what mindset you want to be in for the day.

icon_smile.gif