Online now
Online now

Punishments

House Talion​(dom male)
3 years ago • Mar 19, 2021
House Talion​(dom male) • Mar 19, 2021
The Blacck Box
Blindfolded with ear buds and ear muffs. You cant see or hear, it's like being blind and deaf. You have to rely completely on others
Zedland​(dom male)
Zedland​(dom male) • Mar 19, 2021
Well here's the problem. We can all list off a hundred ideas and they will all be some combination of clever, sadistic, and potentially entertaining but that is not going to help you.

A punishment is often not a generic thing. There are some like holding a position for an extended period. A spanking might be foreplay for someone but others can be terrified of it. Being bound, blinded and deafened is a turn on instead of torture for more than a few. Some people even get a kick out of scrubbing a floor clean with a toothbrush.

So I turn it around on you. Within your limits what is it you hate? What can you not stand? That is the basis for your punishment. If you need help turning one of those dislikes into a punishment that I can fairly easily.
    The most loved post in topic
Miki
Miki • Mar 19, 2021
Just whip me Hard.. Simple, but works
Zedland​(dom male)
Zedland​(dom male) • Mar 19, 2021
@Miki

Punish a masochist with pain? I think not. More effective to tease you with the pain. As you are held in place let the whip caress you, just hard enough you feel it but not enough to thrill. Do it over and over again as you exhaust a stream of insults and provocations until there is only obedience left. Then you are in the perfect place for a reward...

Or at least that is how I would punish most masochists.
Miki
Miki • Mar 19, 2021
shame on you! I like suspension whipping
Big Tex
Big Tex • Mar 19, 2021
Feathers.... rely on feathers...
dressboy
2 years ago • Mar 30, 2021
dressboy • Mar 30, 2021
Who wants to punish me by making me wear your tight sexy outfits
groogle​(sub female)
groogle​(sub female) • Mar 30, 2021
Without knowing any details of the kind of relationship you have with your dom or what you did wrong, I'm not sure I can give any specific suggestions, however, I believe the old adage "let the punishment fit the crime" may be helpful to you as you consider your options.
MrFulmen
MrFulmen • Mar 30, 2021
The folks saying that the punishment should be chosen to fit your dynamic and your transgression have a good point, but if you just want a bunch of ideas for inspiration here's an essay that might get your wheels turning:

https://www.consensualdominance.com/four-ways-to-punish-your-submissive/