Online now
Online now

So... anal.

Littleflower x​(sub female)
3 years ago • Mar 22, 2021

So... anal.

Do Doms/Daddy’s want someone who has some anal training or prefer to be the first?

This is something that I question quite a lot and don’t have many Princess friends to ask.
poppyclaire​(sub female)
poppyclaire​(sub female) • Mar 22, 2021
Great question. Can't speak for Doms, but I'll say that not everyone can walk a newbie through anal. I've had some awful experiences with it because both of us didn't know what we were doing. With me at least it would require lots of patience and guidance and reassurance because I tend to panic when overwhelmed and anal is super intense and overwhelming to me.
    The most loved post in topic
MisterAshmodai​(dom male)
MisterAshmodai​(dom male) • Mar 22, 2021
As with just about everything else, it probably depends on the Dom.

For me, anal play of all sorts is not only a fetish, but pretty integral to my scenes and play, even in online dynamics.
However, I have come to find benefit in both sides of the equation. I have had subs who were ready for full on anal sex from the get go, and I have had subs who required, and require to this day, training before even simple anal play.

I just love anal everything.
Nyx Alternis
Nyx Alternis • Mar 22, 2021
Ready to go or training needed doesn't bother me.

However, I am extremely open with my sub/slaves in the beginning about what I'm looking for and expect and expect them to be honest as well. Anal is one of the must haves in my relationships and I let my sub/slaves know in the beginning that if they aren't ready training is acceptable.

Some jump right in and are all for it painful or not, others required patience and guidance.

I would say that personally, there is a certain allure towards the ones who had never attempted it before. But its nowhere near a deal breaker if I'm not the first to introduce them to it.

That being said I have never ran into a situation where it took too long for training to get my sub/slaves into it. The longest training was about 30ish days, mostly do to work creating time restraints at the time for the both of us.
PrincessAryiana
3 years ago • Mar 23, 2021
PrincessAryiana • Mar 23, 2021
My former Master introduced me to anal sex, it is someting he preferred over vaginal intercourse. At first I was very hesitant about the act, since I have only had a little experience. He was patient with me and went slow, with trust and guidance, I was able to enjoy the pleasure of anal sex. It was not all the time, we lived a distance from each other, but he had me train at home with toys.
Tthomas
Tthomas • Mar 23, 2021
Great Question.

I think it depends on the Dom.

As for me it depends on the submissive.
I do not know how to explain it. It depends
on how much they enjoy it, How much they
hate it, and all in between.
vintagedom​(dom male)

Simple answer

vintagedom​(dom male) • Mar 23, 2021
It’s a privilege to coach a Sub through that particular point of her development. Unique every time and in every sense - the factors in play for the Sub are more than merely physical. It’s an examination of her culture, upbringing and readiness to experience the unknown. Apart from Collaring, nothing comes close.

Happy to discuss