Online now
Online now

So... anal.

lifeofdom​(dom male)
2 years ago • Jul 11, 2021
lifeofdom​(dom male) • Jul 11, 2021
You wouldn't. As i am new to this site.. I realized that you need premium to contact some of the other site users..
DukeOfPayne​(dom male){Training C}
I would say being First is always a delight for a Dominant, male or female

To have a virgin offer all of her or himself to the Dom they have learned is trustworthy and skilful is the greatest gift a submissive can grant

Perhaps to have an older experienced sub is a great pleasure as in having no stressful niceties to have to worry about and can engage in full on pleasure without hindrances

In all conditions thorough hygiene and safety must be observed for good healthy enjoyment
Miki
Miki • Jul 11, 2021
Aww .. House Tallion is afraid of winning the Door Prize.

Anyway, where is one to get "training" (save for ass-licious literature) --Hmmmm-- except getting down with it? Excellent question!!!!

One who wishes to enter "In Through the Out Door" MUST know the basics!

It was something I took to heart so long ago...

Basic shit (no pun intended) like hygeine -- if you, as the Bottom, wanna take it in the ass, precede it with a nice warm, cleansing enema.

For the tops -- You fellas need to realize his/her asshole is not a pussy! You can't just ram it in and start humping.

So to answer, it's not so much anal training per se as it is being enlightened and knowledgeable beforehand-, being patient with the process , and (I feel crappy saying this) Gliding slowly into it. Both of You!

That having been said, if a Dom Daddy is into it, or moreso-- expects it--- Make sure that guy knows that he must know how not to hurt his partner.

For the bottom-- it's a project at first and you totally have to be interested and willing.. but take it from me, if you are -- interested and willing"-- after the "break in" period, you'll love it.

I love "it" and prefer to get "it" up my ass to be honest! Yet I'm careful and enlightened about how I and my men go about it.

MM

PS Goes without saying, or should go without saying, but "take nothing for granted"--- each and all get tested. COVID is not the only killer disease out there.. The rest simply "slipped our minds".
Miki
2 years ago • Jul 12, 2021
Miki • Jul 12, 2021
The old adage:

If It Feels Good.. Do It!
I'mME
2 years ago • Mar 31, 2022

Anal... Painful

I'mME • Mar 31, 2022
Nyx Alternis wrote:
Ready to go or training needed doesn't bother me.

However, I am extremely open with my sub/slaves in the beginning about what I'm looking for and expect and expect them to be honest as well. Anal is one of the must haves in my relationships and I let my sub/slaves know in the beginning that if they aren't ready training is acceptable.

Some jump right in and are all for it painful or not, others required patience and guidance.

I would say that personally, there is a certain allure towards the ones who had never attempted it before. But its nowhere near a deal breaker if I'm not the first to introduce them to it.

That being said I have never ran into a situation where it took too long for training to get my sub/slaves into it. The longest training was about 30ish days, mostly do to work creating time restraints at the time for the both of us.

Painful or not...

If a Dom took their time, all the time that was necessary since this is something that is a need, anal should never be painful. It's actually what turns many people off to it, because it's all about the Dom.
I'mME

Re: reply

I'mME • Mar 31, 2022
dom daddie wrote:
anal is not for some women. but if you lube up good and take your time you will be ok.

The reason anal is not for some women, is because of trauma, or some want to be Dom who cares more about themselves than they did in taking the time to allow their sub time to acclimate.
I consider it a failure on those that would rob anyone of being able to experience sexual pleasure in as many ways as possible.
I'mME
I'mME • Mar 31, 2022
Masque wrote:
Personally, I like to be the first for as many experiences as possible, and I want them to be able to be my first for something too. I want there to be something to point to that I can say "I didn't treat her like anyone else, she was unique and special and I'm the same to her." If that unique experience is anal then I'm happy for that, but if it isn't we can find something else. Current person I'm talking to has never done knife play or worn a collar so we're considering should we move forward that I am her first for those.

Your position on wanting ( having) to be the first for many of your subs experiences leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Do you realize just how that presents in black and white? I guess the age of your subs must continuously decrease.
I'mME

Re: Ah poor Yorick, I knew him well.....well maybe not THAT

I'mME • Mar 31, 2022
Jack of all doms wrote:
The thing about anal is it requires a lot of trust on both sides, but especially the sub--i assume we're not talking about pegging here since most subs don't want to peg nor doms want to be pegged because if either did they wouldn't be what they are--but the main thing to remember is, your sub might not like it and you just chalk it up to experience and move on.

I think the mistakes most doms make is they think it has to hurt---it doesn't if you do it right--and the mistake most subs make is they fail to remember or if they do, they fail to utilize their right to stop it anal at any time. It's not an endurance test, if you're uncomfortable just use your safe word and stop it. (I mean, you do have a safe word before you try this right? If not, you should, and be very clear on it.)

You can come back later or, yes, you can actually do this, never do it again0-yes you read that correctly, if you hate it or you can never do it again. Its all really up to you. You can have D/s relationship without or without anything you both don't mutually want and its still a D/s relationship as long as you both like it.

It doesn't matter what anyone else says--including know it alls like me.

When will people quit trying to make an act submissive or dominant? If a submissive is requested to peg their Dominant, what does that turn them into?
I'm curious?