Online now
Online now

Taboo kinks

Steellover​(sub male)
2 years ago • Sep 28, 2021
Steellover​(sub male) • Sep 28, 2021
Good question and yes, there are many taboo fetishes that I am ashamed of.

Part of the reason for my shame is I believe that some of these kinks will impede my ability to have a romantic relationship in the vanilla world, and of course I would never disclose these things to a woman whom I love, cherish and respect. Or even a potential romantic interest; it would creep her the $%%*K out, or gross her out, or send her screaming back to the online personal ads.

For example, the cuckolding thing- most women would assume that if I was turned on by watching her being with other lovers, to her it would mean that I am not into being with her. She would be offended and upset and feel rejected.
Or if a woman WAS into cuckolding me with other lovers, then it would be because she would have reached the point where she would no longer want to be with me in ANY capacity, romantic, dominant or whatever.

Spanking, chastity, or any kind of masochistic activity- the average woman would probably think "You've got issues, eeew." So no, I couldn't really go there with a potential lover or girlfriend, either.

Some of my deeper, darker fetishes- toilet slave play, strap on play, or any kind of degradation- lets face it, these things would be disgusting to most mainstream vanilla women. So of course I would feel guilty about having these thoughts and want to supress them.

Those of us guys in my position who have a partner with whom you can share and explore these fantasies, and who is genuinely as into these things as you are- it is a rare and wonderful thing which you should always cherish. Most of us though, will have to repress these fantasies- or else end up isolated and lonely.
No Body​(dom male)
No Body​(dom male) • Sep 28, 2021
I got old enough to say "screw you this is my life not your i will do what I want. If you don't like it why do you keep asking about why she can't sit down with out a pillow?". I had friends ask how I could spank a sub "very easily". One asked my friend/sub what the difference between them was what she told her had me in tears. "Think about the last time you had sex now can you tell me how many times you came?" " oh at least twice he is a good lover." "OK the last time we had sex ..... well I don't bother to count I lose track any way but the point is after 8 my mind goes blank and who the fuck cares after that?". I don't remember what hit the floor first the glass she dropped or her jaw but the look on her face has made for a lot of laughs since then.
Dominus eius​(dom male){LittleLott}
Steellover wrote:

Those of us guys in my position who have a partner with whom you can share and explore these fantasies, and who is genuinely as into these things as you are- it is a rare and wonderful thing which you should always cherish.

I cannot be more in agreement of this specific sentence.

As someone who is on this journey with my best friend, lover, partner, submissive - I feel lucky on a daily basis. Lucky that we both share these interests, desires and fantasies. Fortunate that we get to explore them together, with each other. Looking into her eyes as I hold her after a session - it’s indescribable.