Online now
Online now

Nylons, Pantyhose, and Stockings... Oh My

dollMaker​(dom male)
3 years ago • Mar 27, 2021
dollMaker​(dom male) • Mar 27, 2021
Stockings, and suspender belts started to loose their day to day use when tights became the thing. On a day to day practical level they are easier to wear and manage, stockings requiring more care and are less easy to wear, so I understand why many, most, left stockings behind as a clothing choice. From an erotic, sensual, sexual perspective, for me, there is nothing that appeals to my eye in the tights, pantyhose arena. Stockings and suspenders, from a belt, or basque, girdle, corset appeal greatly to my eye, as do non flat shoes.

Realistically the chances of meeting a cis or trans woman whos own desires and sense of style, feminine energy matches my own ideals, is sadly slim. For me someone who desires what I do, needs it and its part of, or they are open to it being their day to day thing, is part of my ideal 24/7 partner, but I am not going to hold my breath. I am sure such a doll, sub is out there, but with less days ahead of me, than are behind I am resigned to going through what remains of my life with out meeting such a person, that I can make a life with.

Many I encounter prefer being naked, not getting the appeal of beautiful, sensual lingerie, never mind outer clothing. I respect thats their jam, but for me, its not mine.
sineater
2 years ago • Jul 5, 2021
sineater • Jul 5, 2021
Years ago, I worked at a research department at a university. It was only phds, masters, and a few engineers/techs/support staff. One day, the cutie from upstairs walked through my office (she managed a few projects i did work for) wearing a short black skirt (think grown up Wednesday Adams costume), black thighhighs with a white bow on the back.

I just about fell out of my chair watching her walk through.
teapartyme
1 year ago • May 23, 2022

Hosiery & nylons submissives

teapartyme • May 23, 2022
Hey, the era of past times have ended, some were for show business, others for work, I grew up in those times. All my teachers in school wore garterbelts, when I came home to my neighborhood, most all housewives wore tan/orange pantyhose, daily, this was amazing to be a newspaper boy, and trick or treat visits. My aunts and lady relatives wore girdles and hosiery
stockings daily. Shoe boxes were filled with latest trends/styles. I have been a collector too. Today the fashion is out dated, but our desires are still with us and stronger to submit. You need to build up a relationship with partners who enjoy with the same fetish or likeness together. Our outdoor society has/was in view of watchers for fashion. The interests are not all gone, changes from yesterday are passing, we still admire them.
SirTOuTOO​(dom male){~ 2u2 ~}
1 year ago • May 23, 2022

Stockings, corsets & heels

creidsinn wrote:
Stuff of dreams....stockings with seams, garter belts and corsets....crinolines, skirts.....upswept hair and red lipstick. Betty Paige. No stilettos for me but I do love the high heel t-straps and Mary Janes.

Finding what you like is easy. Finding who you like is harder. You don’t need to settle but sometimes our expectations are too high for every day people.

I find the things I need absolutely and forget the rest, it’s window dressing. Lower expectations of things and higher expectations of the immaterial...mental and emotional.

Just a thought....

Great info & advice above,....
- My last girlfriend in Brazil always loved me bringing her - corsets, stockings & heels,... and would put them on at every opportunity. ( even just walking around the house - or to distract me when giving her an English lesson)
- I think one has to NOT be fixated on a particular 'arousal' pattern or image,... and take it as it comes.
- The 'astute partner' should NOTICE how quick a 'reaction' is evident when certain 'clothes, circumstances, locations, playthings & roles' are in use,... and would know how & when to introduce those to any 'activity'. In a 'kink' scenario,... this could be used to arouse & allow or even deny certain 'pains or pleasures' as seen fit.
2u2