Online now
Online now

Religious fetish

theblasphemer​(sadist male)
2 years ago • Mar 31, 2021

Religious fetish

Hi,

I'm really attracted (I'd better say obsessed) to religious fetish, which means making sex using religious objects/symbols, such as crucifixes, rosaries, goblets, as well as religious outfits such as those ones of priests and nuns.

Does anyone the same fetish/passion?
Miki
2 years ago • Apr 1, 2021
Miki • Apr 1, 2021
Definitely not.

I'd say that's a touchy subject for many.

But in general there are plenty of things that I play with that don't involve such items, or images of anything save for body parts meant for the purpose..

Perchance did you grow up in, let's say, a heavily religious environment? Almost sounds like a sort of rebellion.
ElizaEmma​(sub female){NotLooking}

Re: Religious fetish

arkoma wrote:
Hi,

I'm really attracted (I'd better say obsessed) to religious fetish, which means making sex using religious objects/symbols, such as crucifixes, rosaries, goblets, as well as religious outfits such as those ones of priests and nuns.

Does anyone the same fetish/passion?

Nothing new here, Sade, seemed to be heavily into that in his writing, so much so that he was charged with "blasphemy and incitement to sacrilege".
emeX​(sub male)
emeX​(sub male) • Apr 1, 2021
I can't say i've ever done it in a bdsm setting, but i wouldn't be against it. religion is a mind-forged manacle and should be defamed given the opportunity. those who practice bdsm at the same breath god fearing creationists should take a hard look in the mirror. bdsm kink and perversion is more aligned with Satanism, don't be fooled by your reflection. Lilith has spoken 666
simplylaura​(sub female){djinni}
I'm a queer Christian who grew up in Catholic schools and universities and have a degree in theology and...I totally have a religious fetish. I want to have sex in a church so badly and don't think it's disrespectful at all. God gave us bodies that feel pleasure for a reason and I don't think they care where or how we use them. However, after 12 years of uniforms I'm not super into them, though I've been known to rock a school boi look every now and then.
dollMaker​(dom male)
2 years ago • Jul 2, 2021
dollMaker​(dom male) • Jul 2, 2021
Hard limit for me, regardless of the faith I think its disrespectful to use items of worship, roles or places for sexual/kink activity. There is also the thought of all those people who have been sexually assaulted, abused in such places, and by trusted people. For that reason rape play is also a hard limit for me.

There are all sorts of kinks/fetish activity that is to my mind problematic, race play, concentration camp play, and so on. These for me are hard limits.

I struggle to understand the attraction, but I get that there are plenty of people that don't get what I do, and I have had someone once attack me that what I was doing was turning women into objects and whores, this was before I was out as an equal opportunity doll maker, so not just cis women could be a doll. I think they fundamentally didn't understand what the type of dollification I do is, because it cherishes, respects and very much loves the feminine.

I guess for me, I would try very hard not to judge, but would not want to see this sort of play in a public space. In saying that those that turn race in to a fetish I do have a problem with that.
Bunnie
2 years ago • Jul 2, 2021
Bunnie • Jul 2, 2021
I wouldn’t call it a fetish, however, after connecting rather intimately with a Pastor when I lived overseas, let’s just say he certainly helped me entertain a few fantasies that have stuck lol icon_biggrin.gif
Cressida Clytie​(masochist female){Taken}
2 years ago • Jul 4, 2021
Not with the priest or nun but I do enjoy collecting pieces of toys that is somehow connected to penance. Stuffs like whips and floggers made from jute or abaca. I'm also looking for cilice.
Bunnie
2 years ago • Jul 4, 2021
Bunnie • Jul 4, 2021
@ Cressida,

Lol I was literally just looking at those last night on Etsy. This is definitely a new rabbit hole I find myself going down.