Online now
Online now

Sub much larger physically

Thewaywardgoddess​(switch female)
2 years ago • Apr 1, 2021
Both! I had assumed the former wouldn't even be possible. He's 6'4 and I am 5'6 and he outweighs me by 65 kg. I am a fairly small person. So if you have thoughts on overpowering him, I would be shocked and thrilled icon_smile.gif

He also has a high pain tolerance, so I worry that some techniques wouldn't be effective simply because I can't put enough force into it.
Miki
Miki • Apr 1, 2021
A lot of it should be about more than the physical dynamic. If he is a sub, then he won't put his superior size and strenth into play. Or at least he shouldn't. That's not how the "game" is supposed to be played.

Did you discuss this with him? Perhaps part of the thrill is being dominated by a smaller woman.
    The most loved post in topic
MisterAshmodai​(dom male)
MisterAshmodai​(dom male) • Apr 1, 2021
If you are looking to overpower him, I doubt you would be able to in a straight fight, but there are martial arts, specifically judo, that use the force of your opponent against them. I would look into that. It is fairly simple to learn a few throws. Just try to be careful if he is heavy as landing might be a problem. Falls are also designed to knock the wind out of your opponent, so if he is down for a moment, don’t be overly alarmed; he will be fine.
I would also recommend strengthening your hands. You can get a regular little hand crank at any department store with a sporting goods section. Learn the pressure points in the hands and feet. You would be surprised how effective those can be with someone who is otherwise pretty tolerant to pain.
If he is compliant, try converting a piece of heavy furniture (a sturdy chair) into a bondage item that you can strap him into. Try to find something strong enough that he can pull against the restraints and you may find that he can go longer even with heavy punishment.
Your can also focus on non-pain punishments. Is he ticklish? Is there some sort of stimulus that particularly annoys him? Strap him down and subject him to the most annoying noise in the world, or crank the heat up.
He doesn't put his size into play it just makes things overly difficult at times. And I suspect he does enjoy being dominated by someone smaller it's just somehow sexier to me not to know for sure.

Thank you for the tips! Not looking to fight him physically but restrain him, yes. Your suggestions were awesome Ashmodai icon_smile.gif

He DESPISES the texture of ribbons. And I would enjoy subjecting him to it when he needs correction.
Knightsundere​(sub male)
Knightsundere​(sub male) • Apr 1, 2021
His pain tolerance might be high, but how long does that tolerance last? Maybe try tickling while he's restrained with rope/harnesses - if you do it for long enough and he's ticklish, it can be downright excruciating. I'd just try to work around his strengths - make him stand on his tip toes with the hands tied above his head (care for bloodflow), tie his ankles together and make him walk around (but not the arms so he can catch himself if he falls), frogtie the thighs/lower legs together and make him walk on all fours, put some ice in his undies (not too cold though, don't want to harm the skin). None of these things are made easier because he's strong/big.

In my opinion the single most effective dominance-establishing restriction, as a male sub myself, is restricting the elbows to be behind the back while leaving the hands free (like how a cat looks when it's standing on two legs). Makes the arms totally useless, unbalances the center of gravity, super demeaning, and you get to keep the legs free.
House Talion​(dom male)
House Talion​(dom male) • Apr 1, 2021
Bind his hands. Place a leather mask on his face with a ring in the back. Attach a draw string cord with its nose around his cock n balls with the loos end to the ring behind the mask. Pull tight.
I really like the elbow idea...so does he. Probably a bit too much icon_wink.gif a fun idea, nonetheless.
I really liked the frogtie crawling idea a lot. I'm thinking that I would tickle with ribbon--he dislikes tickling but can ignore it. He cannot ignore the texture of ribbons. He hates it.