Online now
Online now

Ponderence: Caffeinated or Decaffeinated?

acronymboy
2 years ago • Apr 4, 2021
acronymboy • Apr 4, 2021
House Talion, I like that idea! It's simple and makes clear what is expected and what will happen.
acronymboy
acronymboy • Apr 4, 2021
MrFulmen, this is very true. That which is clear and on display will show a lot of what words can't.
acronymboy
acronymboy • Apr 4, 2021
Dragonlove, my apologies for the confusing title of this posting. I was aiming to find a tie-in to the line when I wrote about how thoughts had been percolating in my mind. Percolating, just like coffee does.

Truth be told, I don't drink coffee, caffeinated or decaffeinated. LOL

Last edited by * on Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total
acronymboy
acronymboy • Apr 4, 2021
SirsBabyDoll, I am glad to hear they are in the majority. Very glad.
acronymboy
acronymboy • Apr 4, 2021
L a r s, Yeah that's a trick thing, isn't it? Growth somehow finding a way to happen from a negative reaction. That's not to say it was the intent. But it is to say, of course, that growth has different pathways from which to come.

But yes, structure and a routine are a great (and in my case, welcomed) thing.
acronymboy
acronymboy • Apr 4, 2021
MisterAshmodai, that's actually something I didn't contemplate and I thank you for mentioning it ...

the difference of approach, if not also method - of online as versus face-to-face.

I also loved what you wrote: "I prefer a sub who does what she is told, but it is more enjoyable for me if she does so because she is intimately aware of what will happen to her if she does not obey."
Miki
Miki • Apr 4, 2021
Mouse Talion gets it! And I'm a bad girl. Wouldn't do to be anything else! Not and be a proper Maso-Girl

Yes I have read the posts and they all make sense.

I'd like my coffee with cream (real) and sugar, please, and be quick about it! (snaps fingers) A bit of a shift on the power dynamic.
acronymboy
acronymboy • Apr 4, 2021
MisterAshmodai wrote:
I prefer a sub who does what she is told, but it is more enjoyable for me if she does so because she is intimately aware of what will happen to her if she does not obey.

I keep reading that line and laughing at the circumstances it might have come from, should it happen in a real setting.

She knows what's coming! LOL
Rivermxl
Rivermxl • Apr 4, 2021
I have a pretty simple stance in the fact that all the implications will depend on the inner dynamic of those involved. I feel like I've seen everything and am also aware that I've seen nothing at all.

Pretty rich thread, acronymboy. Just wanted to stop by to comment that.

The richness of it almost made me forget I got cheated out of expressing my preference for caffeinated.
SinMaster
SinMaster • Apr 4, 2021
I like when my orders are followed right away if not a punishment is required.