Online now
Online now

Writers and Poets

BellaEtAl
2 years ago • May 14, 2021

Writers and Poets

BellaEtAl • May 14, 2021
This is shouout to all of the beautiful souls who write.

Thank you., I truly appreciate your words.

#TKP

Please share links to your favourite stories.
(This perv gets off on your words)
    The most loved post in topic
vashola​(switch male)
2 years ago • May 14, 2021
vashola​(switch male) • May 14, 2021
Fenoxo.com has some interesting text based adventures with many different flavors of lewd. If you're into that sort of thing I highly recommend that site. Tins if Percy writers in the forums there too.
PrincessLove​(sub female)
2 years ago • May 15, 2021
PrincessLove​(sub female) • May 15, 2021
Hi,
I love to write, too!

All of my kink-related content is hosted on my Fet profile: PrincessLove81.

Here is my favorite piece of erotica that I wrote.
I also have a link on my Fet writing to my reading it aloud.
Please let me know what you think.

My Wet Red Panties: An Erotic Tale of How They Came Off Of Me

I couldn't resist you.

I told myself before the date that I had to and that I needed to wait to be intimate with you. I thought it would be better for our relationship if we got to know each other better first. I had no idea how well we would really get to know each other that night.

Finally, we were alone where it was quiet and we could talk. Talking is what I thought was all that we were going to do. It was to be a meeting of our minds. I felt such a deep desire to connect with you. I truly craved knowing you and being known. I knew you could feel how much I liked you by how I paid attention to every word you uttered. Our conversation flowed until you stopped it with a kiss to my lips. I knew that was it. The way you took control of me to kiss me made me melt in your arms. I was helpless to you as I ached for more.

We took a breath. I could feel your eyes on me. Studying my expression and my flushed skin. You told me to stand up so that you could look at me better. As I stood up, you did as well. Quickly, I found myself pressed against the wall behind me. Your body pinning mine with your hands grabbing my hands, as well, as we kissed passionately. There was no doubt who was in charge. As I kissed you back, I could feel how much you wanted me and how much you wanted more than just kissing. You took both my hands above my head and held them together so that you could hold them with one hand. You teased me by gently tracing down my body from the top of my forehead down to my breasts. You began to outline the v-neck of my dress which caused my breathing to become even deeper and faster as I could feel myself getting wetter for you. Because you were so soft and gentle, I was startled when you shifted so quickly to ripping off my thin cotton dress straps which led my dress to fall to the floor. You didn't want any separation between us anymore and my clothes were the last barrier between us. You then pulled down my bra and started kissing my breasts. I closed my eyes in pleasure. Before I knew it, my bra was off. Your warm hand held my right breast as you sucked, licked, and tickled my nipple with your tongue. My left breast was getting jealous. You sensed this so to be fair you shifted your attention to it in a similar manner. My red panties were becoming soaking wet from the nipple play. I was wiggling from your touch. Knowing that I was squirming and that I could no longer control my body to stay still turned you on more and more. Your hand went down to check to see how wet I was. I was almost dripping wet. You took that moisture and started rubbing my clit with it. I pressed against your hand. You could feel how much I wanted you and how I wanted you to go inside of me. I didn't want you to stop, but you did for just enough time to remove your clothing and the last remaining item on me: my red panties.