Online now
Online now

Any words gross you out?

Morgein
2 years ago • Oct 2, 2021
Morgein • Oct 2, 2021
Not to their or anyone's kink. Again, talking only about the words we've shared. I apologize that I wasn't more clear in that regard.

Do you think you're word reaction is something you control or that could perhaps even be modified through exposure, education, or some other means?
SweetSirRendering​(sub female)
Morgein wrote:
Not to their or anyone's kink. Again, talking only about the words we've shared. I apologize that I wasn't more clear in that regard.

i wasn’t addressing one person in my message. i saw your comment about the word and then another post followed yours, but that one was shaming some dynamics / kinks. focussing on the words and the reactions to them, is fine i’m sure, but let’s be cognizant of others icon_smile.gif.

for example, “her nectar” has an effect of dehydrating my “flower”. shudder and ew. a word CAN gross a person out or be thoroughly annoying icon_smile.gif.
Morgein
Morgein • Oct 2, 2021
I laughed when I read your original "your nectar" post. I'm right there with you, not to that phrase in particular, but also to similar constructions that seem to be trying too hard. Yes, I just want to 🤢
Dressing​(dom male)
Dressing​(dom male) • Oct 2, 2021
SweetSirRendering wrote:
Morgein wrote:

i wasn’t addressing one person in my message. i saw your comment about the word and then another post followed yours, but that one was shaming some dynamics / kinks. focussing on the words and the reactions to them, is fine i’m sure, but let’s be cognizant of others icon_smile.gif.

for example, “her nectar” has an effect of dehydrating my “flower”. shudder and ew. a word CAN gross a person out or be thoroughly annoying icon_smile.gif.

Moist! Like the word "Moist"! Imagine seeing it used in a sentence! "Oh you make my pussy so moist!".

Fungi can be in a moist environment, but I certainly don't want to picture a swamp when I think of genitals haha.
Steellover​(sub male)
Steellover​(sub male) • Oct 2, 2021
Please understand, I was not trying to "kink shame" anyone!! I am really sorry if you took it that way.
Actually I was actually responding to a post above mine.

I think the whole problem with this thread is, it can be hard to describe "Words turn you off" without coming across that way. All I meant to say is, some things are not my thing. One person's turn off is another person's fetish. I am sure this is true for many of the things I am "into" which others might find upsetting or uncomfortable.
MrVesper​(dom male){Not Lookin}
2 years ago • Oct 3, 2021
And apologies for my part in this. I do not mean to shame anyone for their fetish, kink, lifestyle. I would write the words that gross me out but i chose not to because, well...i find them upsetting to me personally. I am totally fine with people who engage in this sort of play, I have engaged in it, and i have always struggled with it. I will do it with someone who has chosen to submit to me.

back to the thread at hand-

pussy/flower/cunt, petals, nectar, juice
cock
tits
engorged or throbbing to describe a hard dick
SirsBabyDoll​(sub female){Pizza+☕}
Oh how my necture flows.......🤣🤣🤣🤣

This isn't the birds and the bees here (addressing the random authors who use that phrase). I'm not a fucking flower! Lol!

Me, I LOOOOVE the word "cunt", especially when I use it to insult someone (non-sexually). I feel all powerful and shit. Hehe.

The word I hate the most, "whore".
Ms MaryJane{NOT LOOKIN}
Ms MaryJane{NOT LOOKIN} • Oct 3, 2021
Titties for me is like nails down a chalk board.
Use anything else but titties!!
Agree with the whole flower and nectar words too!!
Just No!!!
A Cloud​(sub female){Owned}
2 years ago • Oct 4, 2021
Hmmm, it is interesting to see the emotional weight we place on words based on lived experience.

I, like others who have mentioned it, have overcome some negative associations placed on words, such as 'slut'. Fully love it now but used to ground it in its derogatory use seen in vanilla, mainstream culture. I just flipped my view to be one of embracing the concept and being fucking proud of identifying as one 😁. Ownership baby!!! Now, I will never be insulted or ashamed if I am called one, even in a demeaning way. 🏵️

Sorry, not sorry - I had to do the pictorial pun... 🤣
Bunnie
2 years ago • Oct 4, 2021
Bunnie • Oct 4, 2021
@ Morgein,

“feelings about or reaction to the words they've shared are controlled/controllable or more of a gut, emotional reflex?”

Unconscious reactiveness is definitely an emotional reflex for me. Once I’ve been more exposed to a word, or done some observation as to why it’s triggery for me, it becomes more of a controlled or controllable reaction.
As someone who likes to dabble in the realms of humiliation and degradation, this is an area I have a bit of a fascination with. I love trying to observe my reactions from an “objective” standpoint (as much as is possible from a first person perspective), yet also still allowing myself to feel whatever is there… because that for me is where I truly discover so much about myself, and us as humans. It definitely delves into the psychological aspects of BDSM as I see it.

Interesting question, thank you 😊