Online now
Online now

Golden showers

Miki
3 years ago • Apr 8, 2021
Miki • Apr 8, 2021
As do I----and as I said, it really meshes well with the degradarion facet of my sexuality...

@MrAshmodai: (Mister Ash-Tray for this brat)---"Non negotiable" as in you totally wouldn't do it, or it's kind of a "must" in kink play?

I wouldn't say I have few limits, but fewer than some I suppose. Watersports are about as open as I go. The limits are no scat, no bruising, deep scarring, or broken bones, no branding and, strange as it may sound, I have no tats and will have none and not even my ears are pierced. I keep my bod in pristine condition.

Weird, huh?

I shudder when I hear stories about (example) some dude who had his girlfriend's name tattooed on his forearm.. and they broke up semi-miserably. Poor fuck then had to go through having "Sally" covered over.

Likewise for the gals out there who have a boyfriend's name as a tramp-stamp. I hear it's no picnic getting one in that spot, so imagine her travails as she had (example) "Buster" covered over after "Buster" runs off with the latest and greatest, bustier bombshell to wander onto the scene

EWW!-- and that's just the vanilla cases.

(A tad off topic but "limits" was introduced above me so just piping in on that. Even a Brat like me has standards you know!)
Miki
Miki • Apr 8, 2021
Thanks AdamDragon (breath?) Truth be told, years ago when i was more amenable to committments or at least LTR I had my share of fucking "Busters"-- the typical no-neck high school jock strap-turned-auto mechanic..

After poking me silly, they invariably traded me in for a doll with a bigger rack.

Oh well. When a heavy-set dude's "tits" are bigger than mine, they're given to eventually getting wanderlust.

A bed is no doubt a tad cozier with at least 2 extra pillows..

-----------

I s'poze I should stop here and let the thread get back on topic before I get bitched at. Thanx for the patience, fellas
MisterAshmodai​(dom male)
MisterAshmodai​(dom male) • Apr 8, 2021
@Miki, it’s easy being a brat when you’re 800 miles away (not that I think for a second that you would refrain were I standing right next to you).

When I say non-negotiable, I mean something that I either must have or must not have in any connection. I will not do scat (Nothing against those who do it, I just really hate poop), rainbow play (Though, I have been puked on so many times, this one is almost moot. That’s deep throat training for you). I do not want anything potentially destructive happening to my testicles. I will not murder you or assist in your suicide (I have gotten this question enough to state it here).
No bug chasing. And, I do not submit willingly unless overpowered physically or mentally.

As far as water sports go, it is not a non-negotiable. If I meet someone who enjoyed it, I would happily take part, but for my own pleasure, I generally only do it in specific scenarios.
Dragonlove​(sub female)
3 years ago • Apr 11, 2021
Dragonlove​(sub female) • Apr 11, 2021
Adam Dragon,

What makes you say it is primal? Curious

We all know curiosity killed the cat but here it seems to have attracted all the doms lol!
Miki
3 years ago • Apr 12, 2021
Miki • Apr 12, 2021
MisterAshmodai wrote:
@Miki, it’s easy being a brat when you’re 800 miles away (not that I think for a second that you would refrain were I standing right next to you).

When I say non-negotiable, I mean something that I either must have or must not have in any connection. I will not do scat (Nothing against those who do it, I just really hate poop), rainbow play (Though, I have been puked on so many times, this one is almost moot. That’s deep throat training for you). I do not want anything potentially destructive happening to my testicles. I will not murder you or assist in your suicide (I have gotten this question enough to state it here).
No bug chasing. And, I do not submit willingly unless overpowered physically or mentally.

As far as water sports go, it is not a non-negotiable. If I meet someone who enjoyed it, I would happily take part, but for my own pleasure, I generally only do it in specific scenarios.

Ohh sorry Mr. Monster Mashmodial.. I didn't check back in on this thread til now.

Oh yeah!!! I am just as much a brat in person as 800 miles away.

Consider: In a restaurant if someone takes to staring at me, I chew food and stick my tongue out (with food on it) at the peeper. Gets rid of them but my date turns a couple shades redder. More subtly if I decide it's time to liven a place up I'll blow bubbles in my beverage with the straw and if so equipped, I loudly slurp my soup.

I usually did this with dominant types more than generic play dates.

And though I couldn't sit down for a little while I did the Altoids Dick Sizzler on a dom who got a bit too pushy. Yes chew 3 or 4 of the strongest Altoid mints on the market without him knowing then kneel down with a saucy look on my face, he obliges of course... and less than a minute later he yanked his cum pipe out of my mouth and absconded for the bathroom.

[NOTE: Have yet to try it, but I think Wasabe Peas work in a pinch. And what kind of Asian would I be without a stash of Wasabe Peas??]

Running water in there for quite a bit. Running water out of my eyes as I laughed myself to tears.

But back to the topic. I learned to beat the gag reflex, fortunately, without doing the technicolor yawn on the guys. (I wouldn't eat when I knew I was going to be "training in DT" )

No scat for me, either.

Possiblle TMI alert: Required: a thorough enema when I plan to take it in the back door. Stuff like that, all reasonable.

But the topic is golden showers and as I said

"Let 'er rip!"
dom daddie​(dom male)
3 years ago • Apr 12, 2021
dom daddie​(dom male) • Apr 12, 2021
it is good to go off topic, that when it get interesting.your giving ideas on things and talking about what you have done in the past.