Online now

Golden showers

Miki
3 years ago • Apr 13, 2021
Miki • Apr 13, 2021
Dragonlove wrote:
Adam Dragon,

What makes you say it is primal? Curious

We all know curiosity killed the cat but here it seems to have attracted all the doms lol!

Ohh don't mind Adam-Dragon-Breath..

(to differentiate from you. He's a dom so he totally gotta have breath that will shatter glass. Subs and brats exhale perfume.)

But the "marking of territory" mentioned here, well that can be considered primal in a way. As for the dead cat... The rest of that old saw goes "...But satisfaction brought him back!"

@sugarcookie That's fine. Plenty aren't into it. There are a lot of things linked to BDSM that don't toast everyone's bread.

For example, I don't have tats or piercings and never will.. But those who are into it, have a blast!

Nothing wrong with the stuff I or anyone doesn't wanna do.

Watersports gave me pause at first, but for me I realized that's what soap and water are all about.
slitlicker​(dom male)
2 years ago • May 25, 2021

I love that you have a golden shower fetish. I love passing

slitlicker​(dom male) • May 25, 2021
Miki wrote:
Dragonlove wrote:
Adam Dragon,

What makes you say it is primal? Curious

We all know curiosity killed the cat but here it seems to have attracted all the doms lol!

Ohh don't mind Adam-Dragon-Breath..

(to differentiate from you. He's a dom so he totally gotta have breath that will shatter glass. Subs and brats exhale perfume.)

But the "marking of territory" mentioned here, well that can be considered primal in a way. As for the dead cat... The rest of that old saw goes "...But satisfaction brought him back!"

@sugarcookie That's fine. Plenty aren't into it. There are a lot of things linked to BDSM that don't toast everyone's bread.

For example, I don't have tats or piercings and never will.. But those who are into it, have a blast!

Nothing wrong with the stuff I or anyone doesn't wanna do.

Watersports gave me pause at first, but for me I realized that's what soap and water are all about.
SweetSirRendering​(sub female)
2 years ago • May 27, 2021
i see it as worship and reverence, possession, and did i mention worship? i melt in the heat of everything about it. before i tried this, i almost made it a limit, but stopped myself realizing it was a limiting restriction when it could lead to so much if i could but try. i am grateful i opened my mind... (and my cunt 😝 hehe) ..to this, as it is an incredibly intimate act; degrading, claiming, accepting, loving, worshipping. it is a near-endless stream of something coming out of the glorious cock of someone i submit to, which for me has to be someone i love. it is like a fount of cum, but not heh heh...kinda awesome, and you can bath in it! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜
Steellover​(sub male)
2 years ago • May 27, 2021
Steellover​(sub male) • May 27, 2021
In the right scene, with the right partner, being peed on is sooooo hot! I love the degradation of it; of being a "Bathroom B**ch" for Her sake, to mark and to use in that degrading manner, allowing her to put this sub in his place.

In short (before I get too carried away into this headspace) I get off on the degradation and the power exchange of it.

And I'll close with a boring and unsexy safety tip: One thing to be aware of is, the last partner who used me in this fashion (~ 2 years ago) was just recovering from the flu. I had been vaccinated against the flu that year, but swallowing a concentrated amount of shed virus particles was probably enough to override the vaccine, and I ended up getting sick (high fever, cough) a few days later. It is something I mention in light of many people who may have been recently vaccinated against an illness that is potentially more serious than the flu. So it's worth making sure both partners are vaccinated and neither of them have recently been ill.
Asyrial​(switch male)
2 years ago • May 28, 2021
Asyrial​(switch male) • May 28, 2021
I haven't really tried anything yet as I'm pretty new to all this, but honestly it does sound pretty hot. Just relishing the warmth and feel of it streaming down on me when to my master it would be nothing but waste just seems so good to me. It would make me feel owned by a stronger being and that is definitely something I'm into.
TheDean​(dom male)
2 years ago • May 29, 2021
TheDean​(dom male) • May 29, 2021
Haven’t done it, but you love to pee on a sub
Antoniii​(switch male)
2 years ago • Aug 1, 2021
Antoniii​(switch male) • Aug 1, 2021
Everyone has their likes and if that's what you like why not...we touch and encounter so many fluids during sex from other that honestly a golden shower is the least of your worries. The person you involve yourself with and safety is the biggest potential threat...After That Lol What's a little shower? Giving or Receiving Its Fun I Think Its an acquired fetish but is so worth the mess you can make...
enigmatic
2 years ago • Aug 7, 2021
enigmatic • Aug 7, 2021
Probably the minority for subs, but it's extremely degrading and I'm not into that.
cynthiajoy
2 years ago • Aug 7, 2021
cynthiajoy • Aug 7, 2021
Receiving golden showers is a sure sign that i am less than her. (sorry guys, i would never submit to you)

In a subs mind doing something degrading and humiliating for ones owner i pure joy.
She cares enough to keep me in the proper state of mind.
Humiliation = love in this slaves mind.

Yes i have been peed on and accept it as a chore that pleases Her.
i had one owner in the past that didn't use TP for her pee needs and had me lick her clean.
Someday maybe i will be trained in drinking her pee straight from the tap.