Online now
Online now

Solo fun

newmrkinky
2 years ago • Nov 16, 2021

Solo fun

newmrkinky • Nov 16, 2021
Hi there I’m looking for things I can do on my own, I’m up for trying just about anything. I like edging, anal toys and piss. Any suggestions of things to try thanks
    The most loved post in topic
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
2 years ago • Nov 17, 2021
What about some self bondage with those kinks! plenty of resources online for them...also cheap to reproduce should you have the rope! If you hate it, no loss too. Just remember to check out safety FULLY before you START
Miki
2 years ago • Nov 28, 2021

Re: Solo fun

Miki • Nov 28, 2021
newmrkinky wrote:
Hi there I’m looking for things I can do on my own, I’m up for trying just about anything. I like edging, anal toys and piss. Any suggestions of things to try thanks

Make sure if you shove toys up your ass that they are designed for the purpose.... I mentioned on another post some time ago about a news tidbit that covered what happened to a dude who got something lost up there because the poor fuck used a "toy" that wasn't crack-tested and ass-approved.

----------------------------------

Picture if you will a trip to the E R (because most of the time you ain't gonna poop out the item in question.) Explaining the why and wherefore of your predicament to the E R desk nurse--

Of course they'll keep a straight face and extract the foreign object but once your back is turned, it's knee-slapping guffaw time in the O R staff break room and crooked side-eyes at you as you leave, toy in bag.

---------------------------------

Then there was another inexperienced sap who wanted his pool filter pump to give him a B J. Powerful suction, right?

The fire department had to be called (not to mention he ended up in the hospital with possible dick-damage) However firefighters in the field are a bit less tactful.

--------------------------------

You wrote that you're willing to try these new things-- Find and learn from the many resources available on how to safely practice the Art of Self-Enjoyment.

Your rod and your butt-hole will thank you.
House Talion​(dom male)
2 years ago • Nov 29, 2021
House Talion​(dom male) • Nov 29, 2021
Go through your kitchen and smack your forearm with stuff, not knives. Anything that feels good can be tried on your ass