Online now
Online now

Let's talk primal

Miki
3 years ago • Apr 11, 2021
Miki • Apr 11, 2021
MisterAshmodai wrote:
When I refer to Primal play, I am referring to scenes and dynamics where the inner Primal entity is brought to the surface. Relying more on instinct and physicality than logic and emotion, the Predator is the hunter who pursues their prey driven by hunger and need as opposed to curiosity or amusement. The prey aims to avoid the Predator as though their life depends on it. They flee or fight back utilizing base cunning as opposed to an overly developed strategy. For me, this kind of play often goes hand in hand with pursuit and takedown, rape play, and even minor vore.

The important part is the instinct and hunger drives. A Primal dynamic may not even involve Predator/prey. The DDlg equivalent might be something akin to Parent/cub, where the D type is protective or otherwise interactive in an animalistic way. A Primal dynamic of cohesion could be the two partners interacting with one another in a similarly aggressive way, perhaps even fighting for dominance.

Never gave it much thought! Thanks Mister Ash Tray!

Pursuit, subdual (Is that a word??) and simulated rape.. All shit I miss from when I was active. I was being "primal" without knowing it... right down to very "primitive" attire for me, the chased.. Well kind of primitive.. no loose wrap tops or short ass-wrappings awailable.
FullCanadian​(switch male){MissB}
SirsBabyDoll wrote:
I would disagree that Primal is relayed to CNC. To me, Primal is like a chess game, with the Submissive's goal being to bring forth intense expression of passion within the Dominant.

Think of it like dating.

Boy sees girl.
Boy makes the move on girl.
Girl rebuffs but flirts.
Boy trys again.
Girl rebuffs less but flirts harder.
Boy trys again.

And so on....it's a dance to see who will give in to their desires first, the goal being the submissive ending up as a puddle of well fucked goo on the floor.

Laughter, passion, wrestling, physicality, raw emotion.

I date women. If your preferences run to boys, Chris Hansen has a seat for you right over....here.

If that nonsense was meant to describe adult dating, seek help. That's a toxic dynamic.
Try this:

Man expresses interest appropriately.

Woman returns or declines interest.

Man accepts answer and moves on.

Anything else is a game for children.
Miki
Miki • Apr 11, 2021
I don't agree in principle, but have to concede in these times of "# me too" it is a wise course of action for a guy to start walking if a woman even gives the appearance of declining.

However the primal mostly referred to at the start of the thread would be quite acceptable and fun "playtime" for established BDSM couples. Definitely not something you do cold on the street, or even in a club or munch.
FullCanadian​(switch male){MissB}
Agreed, it's wonderful inside an established dynamic, in which case it wouldn't be "boy meets girl". I'm still going to argue for a sensible approach "in principle", #metoo or not. At some point, CNC or predator/prey dynamics need to be discussed before engaging in them.
Miki
3 years ago • Apr 12, 2021
Miki • Apr 12, 2021
Obviously. Otherwise unannounced primal antics can be considered harassment and, well, a lot of grief results including legal problems, loss of employment and so-forth.

Totally "Not Your Grandfather's Sex Life."

Just ask the now "cancelled" Pepe Le Pew (I never cared for that cartoon though) but still he is banned because supposedly watching it taught boys to become sex feinds..

Just like Yosemite Sam had his six-guns taken away, he probably inspired some bank robber or other armed criminal somewhere along the line.

But that's neither here nor there. Primnal should be discussed and agreed upon between established kink partners.
Miki
Miki • Apr 12, 2021
huh?
Miki
Miki • Apr 12, 2021
Oh OK. the giant X is a trap that always failed.. Acme this or that.

Referring to the other thread about calling cards:

Wile E. Coyote:

Genius

Yikes! jumped the tracks again on the topic. Sorry guys and dolls!