Online now
Online now

Let's talk primal

SirsBabyDoll​(sub female){Pizza+☕}
3 years ago • Apr 12, 2021
FullCanadian wrote:

I date women. If your preferences run to boys, Chris Hansen has a seat for you right over....here.

If that nonsense was meant to describe adult dating, seek help. That's a toxic dynamic.
Try this:

Man expresses interest appropriately.

Woman returns or declines interest.

Man accepts answer and moves on.

Anything else is a game for children.

I'm just guessing here but I'm going to assume that you don't like Brats.

You forgot the part where I said it was a dance, a mental chess game, and that, OH YEAH, that the scenero I presented was from within an existing dynamic.

🙄
SubtleHush​(sub female)
3 years ago • Apr 12, 2021
SubtleHush​(sub female) • Apr 12, 2021
MisterAshmodai​(dom male)
1 day ago • 04/11/2021 11:30 am
I have not crossed paths with many who fit my particular style, which is kind of on the nose with the full on Predator/prey thing.

Easy. Check out any 50% sale at the mall on Black Friday. You will see Primal in a whole new way. And CNC? Oh they got your CNC lol

icon_smile.gif
Miki
3 years ago • Apr 13, 2021
Miki • Apr 13, 2021
Ahh Black Friday. I went to one for the hell of it some years back but it's not only less than it's cracked up to be, and they now have a bunch of fake Black Friday sales throughout early and middle November and even into December. Me?? I finish the dinner, put away whatever is left, throw most dishes into the dishwasher and go to bed.

Of course, tryptophan in turkey is an urban myth but that shit sure makes me sleepy! Totally nothing like a quiet evening where everything is closed and the streets are devoid of vehicular traffic and it's just time to be lazy and nap

But the thing that really didn't tickle my ass about that Black friday BS was:

You (RHET) go there right after dinner, camp out all night, hopefully near the head of the line and suffer boredom throughout.

At places like Worst Buy (others are similar as they play the same bullshit game) 2 maybe 3 fucking TVs or computers at "Drastic Black Friday Prices" and if you're 10th in line, you're screwed. Might as well go home.

Even saw a purse-swinging brouhaha between 2 middle age women over the last game console on the shelf. No one got hurt. It was comical, though yet slightly sad at the same time.

Now there's primal behavior!!!

Speaking of Primal, Mister Ash Man--- I finally looked over your profile. You're a reasonably good looking fella.

....And I was pleased to see no crumbs from another day's scrambled-egg breakfast caught up in that beard!

I'm, like, totally impressed!!!!

😮
MisterAshmodai​(dom male)
MisterAshmodai​(dom male) • Apr 13, 2021
As much as I appreciate scrambled eggs, there are much more enjoyable ways to get it dirty.

I’m glad you appreciate the profile. It is understandably unfortunate that your profile is slim on details. I would bet you have some intriguing details.
BikerDan​(other male)
BikerDan​(other male) • Apr 13, 2021
For me, Primal is a kink when the inner beast is allowed to 'rampage' on instinct, without hinderance from emotion and with a sexual aggression to match.
I have done rape-play, home invasion and sex-wrestling scenes over the years where I have let my inner 'Pig' loose and it usually resulted in an amazing time, bruises notwithstanding (I'm a little bit extreme for most).
It should really only be done in an established dynamic, though I have gone Primal on anonymous meets with agreed consent before.

My introduction to BDSM over 30 years ago was by a big Skinhead top who just went Primal on me and I was smitten by the brutality of it all there and then.

It's not for everyone (or most people even) - then again, I'm not a regular run-of-the-mill gay guy !
Miki
Miki • Apr 13, 2021
MisterAshmodai wrote:
As much as I appreciate scrambled eggs, there are much more enjoyable ways to get it dirty.

I’m glad you appreciate the profile. It is understandably unfortunate that your profile is slim on details. I would bet you have some intriguing details.

I have addressed this in detail on another thread. My profile is deliberately thin because I am Not Looking.

I will decide who gets to know what on a case-by-case basis.

Through a thin profile, the average Joe in here is allowed to know what I want them to know. No more than that.

Sort of keeps the message box come-ons to a very low and disposable level.
Miki
Miki • Apr 13, 2021
I am Sorry,

I failed to pay mind to "understandably"

I was seeing a bit of red from having read other posts, on other threads new and old, not even directed at me, questioning a person's integrity and/or identity based upon the size of their profile blah. Total horseshit in my book. (I am extremely difficult to offend, but I got a short, short-term fuse.)

Now, on the other hand, yours is, err, nicely filled out.... perhaps a bit thick in that I fare poorly with big blocks or walls of text. I go cross-eyed with those.

So while everyone's dear buddy and favorite contributor taramafor wouldn't be impressed with the breadth of your profile, it is kind of packed.

Take heart, I have seen others that would make him proud.

If someone inboxes me and a rapport develops, I give more details. The rest of "About Me" shows up in the context of my posts, as well as the nature of the threads I feel I can contribute to.

And I am happy to acknowledge that my skinny profile and what I have posted has by-and-large solved my exploding-inbox dilemma..

No one aside from established friends writes.

Too Kewwl!