Online now
Online now

Never masturbates !?!

swleopard{Training}
2 years ago • Apr 14, 2021
swleopard{Training} • Apr 14, 2021
Big thank you to everyone contributing to this discussion!! It has gone farther than I ever would have imagined. You gals and guys are why I joined the Cage and why I stay tuned 👏👏👏
Miki
Miki • Apr 14, 2021
@ the boots guy:

500 sets of eyeballs read your memoirs? ... Don't forget to multiply bespectacled folks by 2! After all, four eyes see better than two!!!

As for the whacking off "Does He or Doesn't He? Only the Toilet Roll Knows for Sure"

-----as in they gotta clean up the wad after the fact.

Those in happily playful relationships need not squeeze for the cheese or rub Yoda between the ears.

In fact too much stretching the sausage or petting the putty tat can make "performance" a bit difficult, at least for dick-slingers because I, like many gals, can Multi.. Anyway, even a younger dude can only chamber so many "rounds" in his Special Sauce dispenser a day.

But the gist of what wrote is, due to long standing stigmas associated with either a man or a woman ringing their own bell makes discussion of the topic difficult at best, so even on Family Feud, "100 people surveyed.." would likely turn up a lower percentage of fellas (the original focus of this thread) who would cop to shucking the corn by hand.

EDIT: I have to do a tiny mea culpa. Back in my sophomore year in high school, on a dare, I ventured into one of the several "Boys' Rooms" , but only after school as the student population dwindled of course.

I was able to view some wisdom on the walls of the shit stalls. Mostly mundane thoughts of dudes waiting to pinch the loaf like:

"They Can Paint the Walls to Silence My Pen, but The Shithouse Poet Will Write Again!"

So, on to the mea culpa with regards to shaming peter beaters everywhere, I went to a urinal (un-flushed of course. Yuck)

... and wrote in careful hand, "If You Shake It More Than Twice, You're Playing With It!"

Yeah even back then, a brat.
BikerDan​(other male)
BikerDan​(other male) • Apr 14, 2021
I couldn't imagine NOT masturbating.

I'm a milker. I can stay hard after orgasm and keep going. I use J-lube with leather gloves.
I don't masturbate every single day and usually do multiples at a time - I would say on average about 3-4 a day.
I also suffer from 'blue balls' so if I don't empty my tubes, after a couple of days, I get sore and have to go empty them.

Then again, I've had therapy for a sex addiction, and I'm a total perv, so I'm certainly NOT a regular guy!
Miki
Miki • Apr 14, 2021
Welllll....

... from what I have seen over the years, you're pretty close to being a regular guy although having your prong act as a repeating pistol is not exactly common. Usually it shrivels right up and the dude gets an urge to sleep.

Might be a biker thing, though.

icon_surprised.gif
Aquarius Dom​(dom male)
2 years ago • Apr 15, 2021
Aquarius Dom​(dom male) • Apr 15, 2021
It is what it is, when alone a release nothing more nothing less , do I dance with palm and her five friends yes of course, do I still do it X number of times a day like I did 40+ years ago, no I don’t !

Though I do understand it’s good for the prostrate to drain the tank once in a while

I once read that as in many things human male and female are polar opposites whether spanking the Bishop or diddling the honey pot, the ability and time it takes to blow the load in the males doubled in time whilst in the female the time it takes to ride the wave halves!

The whole scenario above changes when with a partner, the intimacy of watching or being watched releases different hormones and changes the results, or at least it does for me!!!
HuntertheYeenQueen​(dom femme){Allie Kat}
I knew someone who told me he never masturbated, and I'd believe it honestly. He never gave me a reason to feel like he lied (He was very honest and upfront in all other aspects, and not the "boasting" type, so, why lie in that facet of his life?), and he was asex, not that asex immediately means you don't masturbate/have sex haha, but after getting to know how he felt and what made him consider himself asex, it makes sense to me that he wouldn't do it. Sex... Did nothing for him. Never had a drive, a desire, an interest. Didn't really feel good, according to him. I mean, he still would sometimes wake up wet, 'cause, well, the body *is* still designed to function a certain way. But, masturbation wasn't a desire for him.

And I personally can understand that. Honestly, if Wolfy wasn't in my life, I'd have 0 desire for sex haha. I enjoy sex because *I like sex with her*, not because sex in general sounds amazing to me. If anything... The idea of being near/with/touching someone else's genitalia (specifically)... Is gross, to me. Prolly due to my demisexuality. I have no one else I've ever been attracted to, so, I have no desire for anyone else haha. I *have* masturbated, and did so a lot in the past through puberty and such 'cause I was learning about my body and how it worked, but as I've been happy and settled in my marriage, and I've gotten out of those teen years, I've definitely still been horny, but... Masturbation just, doesn't do anything for me. I might pet a little down there 'cause it does still feel good, but, I can't bring myself to orgasm through masturbation anymore. And by petting I mean something akin to why people play with their hair, or rub their arm while doing other things - it's just a pleasing sensation. I'm not doing it to get off, it's not the same as masturbation. Masturbation stopped working for me now, so why do it?

I can't remember the last time I truly masturbated and attempted to get myself off. At least a year if not more. I know men and women are different biologically but I do believe a big part of why I feel how I feel stems from my sexuality and therefore my mental state... It makes sense to me that a man who isn't sexual, might not have a desire to get off, and therefore just... Wouldn't masturbate.

Again, not saying that asex means 0 masturbation ever. I've definitely known people who were asex and either masturbated because, well, it still *feels* good, even if the desire for intercourse isn't there, or because it's like... "An itch to scratch". Their body wants/needs to get off because it's how our bodies work, so they do it almost mechanically. Just going through the motions. But, I do feel like *that* could be a factor into a man not ever masturbating.
Miki
Miki • Apr 15, 2021
White Knight wrote:
It is what it is, when alone a release nothing more nothing less , do I dance with palm and her five friends yes of course, do I still do it X number of times a day like I did 40+ years ago, no I don’t !

Though I do understand it’s good for the prostrate to drain the tank once in a while

I once read that as in many things human male and female are polar opposites whether spanking the Bishop or diddling the honey pot, the ability and time it takes to blow the load in the males doubled in time whilst in the female the time it takes to ride the wave halves!

The whole scenario above changes when with a partner, the intimacy of watching or being watched releases different hormones and changes the results, or at least it does for me!!!

Of course not. After 40 years you simply can't reload the caulk gun nearly as fast. Could be partly wear and tear or it could be less of the hormones that raise the bean stalk

Now that would be a sight to see! Jack-Off the Beanstock!

As for us gals, after a certain age it comes and goes. At least it does for me, but not at that magical age of 40 yet.
One thing though, I'm able to Multi as are many other women I believe, but each successive Moaner is a bit less intense. That's where toys or a good session of pain and humiliation come in. I do this Maso Girl shit because most orgasms in such conditions are simply mind-blowing.

Totally feels like my brain turns into peanut butter, temporarily of course
Zedland​(dom male)
Zedland​(dom male) • Apr 15, 2021
So I was talking to a friend of mine who studies baboons or simians (some sort of smaller primate) and they told me that in the wild the chimps rarely spank the monkey, but in captivity they can't keep their hands off themselves. He says the theory is its related to the amount of leisure time available to the primates. That in the wild the orangutans are too busy with raising children, finding food and shelter, keeping watch for predators, and actually mating to peel the banana while in captivity boredom drives them to play with themselves. A positions I am not entirely unsympathetic to.

On a personal note I run in to the occasional person who says they don't masturbate and in all but one case I think they're damn liars.
Miki
Miki • Apr 15, 2021
Zed man--- Very true. And it is so with humans too. Except the occasional nut like the Southwest pilot who whipped it out while flying the plane, when at work or engaged in just about anything either home or out and about one doesn't think of satisfying the hormones.

As nI wrote earlier I got silly and wore a vibrator to work once 9and only once) and ended up in an unexpected unplanned boring-ass meeting and, well the rest is in the post--- But that wasn't masturbation, it was more or less an ill-conceived notion to pass what I expected to be hours working alone with a smile on my face.

But aside from that, when engaged in everyday life, home or away, I don't even think about sex let alone play with myself.

I guess that would evoke memories of the old saw

"An Idle Mind is the Devil's Playground."