Online now
Online now

Never masturbates !?!

swleopard{Training}
3 years ago • Apr 17, 2021
swleopard{Training} • Apr 17, 2021
Thank you everyone for adding your story to this topic. I am learning more about the range of masturbating by males and the cultural, religious, and just plain personal reasons behind it.
Continuing to learn brings understanding and acceptance and a more open mind.
Thank you Cagers for opening my mind.
Cyrus51
3 years ago • Apr 18, 2021
Cyrus51 • Apr 18, 2021
Many men start losing drive after 40-50, means anything is possible; but, never, like 12-40, impossible. Unless, there is some sort of physical problem, like they are dead.
harleyqt​(sub female)
2 years ago • Jan 11, 2022
harleyqt​(sub female) • Jan 11, 2022
Maybe he's really religious or can't get it up? No idea. That's a new one for sure.

But hey to each their own right lol
Defender​(dom male)
2 years ago • Jan 12, 2022
Defender​(dom male) • Jan 12, 2022
The Three Ages of Man:

18 - 35 - Tri weekly.

36 - 56 - Try weekly.

57 and over - Try weakly.

😉
Closetedfreak
Closetedfreak • Jan 12, 2022
Older men may get to an age where they don't participate in this activity, I'm guessing because I haven't hit that age yet, but older men are also from a generation where admitting such things is more difficult. He may think it's a sin, or just may be embarrassed. If a guy isn't rubbing one out on a regular basis he is either, in a relationship that serves that need, old, or physically or emotionally unhealthy.

Short answer, he's full of crap.
Bunnie
Bunnie • Jan 12, 2022
Why isn’t it possible that he simply doesn’t masturbate? And why does it need to be because of a reason that suggests he’s broken or dysfunctional?
Because none of us have comparable experiences? Because we say so?
I must admit to being a little appalled at this mindset of “All men masturbate and if they say they don’t, they’re liars.”

Ummm, ok.

Does that mean that all females actually truly secretly love giving blow jobs and receiving anal, and if they say they don’t, they’re lying?
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker} • Jan 12, 2022
Bunnie wrote:
I must admit to being a little appalled at this mindset of “All men masturbate and if they say they don’t, they’re liars.”

Ummm, ok.

Does that mean that all females actually truly secretly love giving blow jobs and receiving anal, and if they say they don’t, they’re lying?

👍 Amazing how quickly that "no kink shaming" mantra goes out the window when a topic like this gets mentioned isn't it? Suddenly there's no such thing as a man (or woman) who doesn't greedily honk their respective horns multiple times a day. *giggle snort*
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Jan 12, 2022
Returning to the OP for a moment:
"Okay Cagers, I've never met nor heard of an adult man who doesn't masturbate. I'm beyond curious. Any males here who never masturbate? Anyone with some anecdotal story about a man who never jerks off?"
I have a friend in his early 60s and he has been impotent for a few years. His doctors say things are pretty much gonna remain that way. So he doesn't masturbate. He feels horny, he would masturbate or have sex if he could, but he can't.
Otherwise I have never met any person who does not masturbate unless there were some cultural, religious, or physical reason. But people also have jobs, children and family, outside obligations that take up a lot of time, energy, and privacy. I'm sure there are those factors as well.

When I was in my teens and 20s I was at it 20 times a day. Now in my mid-50s it's more like 1-2 times a day.
Fortunately if a partner is with me the numbers go back up hahaha.
Bunnie
Bunnie • Jan 12, 2022
Good point, Johnny, back to the OP!

I know a man who believes that when he has a slave it is her duty to swallow all of his cum, so he never masturbates. Instead preferring to dump all of his cum in her belly icon_smile.gif