Online now
Online now

Never masturbates !?!

Closetedfreak
2 years ago • Jan 12, 2022
Closetedfreak • Jan 12, 2022
Bunnie wrote:
Why isn’t it possible that he simply doesn’t masturbate?

It's hard for me to wrap my head around. I know not everyone is like me, but in this regard I think I'm not so out of the norm, for a man. Especially when I was younger, if I went 2 or 3 days without an orgasm, it became very distracting. I struggled to focus on anything and suddenly found myself lusting after any female who weighed less than a Honda Accord and wasn't directly related to me. I never made it a week from age 15 to 50. So for me, the concept of going months, years or never is about like saying you know a guy who chooses not to eat for weeks on end.

That may not be a very scientific post, but I feel very confident it's a fair representation of almost all men.
Closetedfreak
The Earnest Liberal's Lament

by Ernest Hemingway

I know monks masturbate at night
That pet cats screw
That some girls bite
And yet
What can I do
To set things right?
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Jan 12, 2022
Closetedfreak wrote:
the concept of going months, years or never is about like saying you know a guy who chooses not to eat for weeks on end.

I don't get it either, but I also don't get what makes someone a sub or a masochist yet every day I praise the bdsm gods that they exist.
It takes all of us, even people like you and me who, in this case, just don't understand.
Closetedfreak
LongerJohnny wrote:
Closetedfreak wrote:
the concept of going months, years or never is about like saying you know a guy who chooses not to eat for weeks on end.

I don't get it either, but I also don't get what makes someone a sub or a masochist yet every day I praise the bdsm gods that they exist.
It takes all of us, even people like you and me who, in this case, just don't understand.

I am a sub by nature. I'm sexually aroused by dominant women, and I don't understand that. I don't even understand my own kink. it's not logical, it's embarrassing, and I would prefer I wasn't this way, but I am. My point being if I don't even understand my own kink, how could I understand someone else's. But I still judge. I know nobody is supposed to admit that but it's honest.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
2 years ago • Jan 13, 2022
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Jan 13, 2022
I would not presume to advise you on any of that, outside of encouraging you to embrace your kink, and not be embarrassed by it or try too hard to figure it out.
And maybe being judgmental is not the best way that we could be but it is commendable and admirable that you recognize and are honest about it.
Closetedfreak
2 years ago • Jan 13, 2022
Closetedfreak • Jan 13, 2022
LongerJohnny wrote:
I would not presume to advise you on any of that, outside of encouraging you to embrace your kink, and not be embarrassed by it or try too hard to figure it out.
And maybe being judgmental is not the best way that we could be but it is commendable and admirable that you recognize and are honest about it.

I really think most people are, they just don't want to admit it. There may be many on here who don't judge based on kink but if I posted a pic in a MAGA hat, a BLM hat, or a Jesus shirt, it's hard to imagine people aren't already making some assumptions about me and some of them quite negative. As long as we give people a fair chance and treat them with respect, I don't see any great crime in your internal judgments banging around your head.
mercurypin​(sub male)
2 years ago • Jan 21, 2022

Serving The Boss (Femdom Controlled Masturbation)

mercurypin​(sub male) • Jan 21, 2022
I've definitely been a chronic masturbator, since I began jerking off, at 12. But, that is in the context of being in between dating, girlfriends, and, long-term relationships, with women. When I'm sexually active, I don't masturbate. It has pretty much been that simple, for me.

Now, in my quest to submit to dominant women, on here, and, elswhere, I've adjusted the goals;....in seeking to gift not only my orgasm control, but, also, my arousal control, to worthy dominant women;....in chastity, bondage, or, otherwise.

Selective and controlled malesub masturbation, controlled by the FEMDOM, is my goal.
ThirtyFourPointFive
ThirtyFourPointFive • Jan 21, 2022
I an an older guy and I am pulling it 10 or more times a week. I have been surprised how many women I have dated who say they do not actively masturbate or have never had an orgasm, period. My latest said she wasn't sure if she had ever come and then nearly drowned me when I went down on her. At the end, she still wasn't sure.
The guys vary. One guy told me sex was "too much like work", most of the others will not talk about it personally. I know for sure some have med issues that screw up the erections or sex drive. It is a bitch getting old icon_smile.gif G
tallslenderguy​(other male)
LongerJohnny wrote:
Closetedfreak wrote:

i 'm a gay, sub total bottom boy. Most people have no idea, i'm not stereotypical with any of those things. i can trace all of those attributes back as early as age 7, my memory and feelings of the first alpha Top boy i had a crush on at that age is as clear today as if they just happened.

Like others, i do not pretend to fully grasp the 'why' behind who and how i am, but have learned through life that understanding can be highly overrated. For me, knowing, accepting and learning to live with reality has brought peace, security and contentment to my life. i grew up in an era and culture+religious culture that conditioned me against who i am... or attempted to do so. i tried most of my life to become and be what the cultures i was raised in said i should be, i've had the "gay demons cast out" of me, been through the religious version of therapy (so called "reparative therapy") that told me i was broke and tried to fix me. i believed all of it and sincerely went along with it, got married to a woman, etc..

Cultures attempt, and my participation in those efforts, altered my behavior for awhile (sort of), but not who i am, my needs and wants always had to be repressed and suppressed, they were never gone. Who i am, and my accompanying needs and desires, has remained a constant my whole life.

i think what often makes it hard to understand who and how we are is because we lack the reassuring and affirming context of culture. If one is different from the norm, the resulting feeling is that of being distorted, broken. By the time most of us realize that there are others like us, a whole community, the damage has been done. Those who fit into normative culture never question why they are thus because they have always been accepted for who and how they are, but that does not constitute understanding of why they are as they are. The question just never comes up for them.

Long preamble, sorry.

i masturbate, but it's a mixed thing for me. my psychosexual wiring is such that i only feel physically and psychologically fulfilled sexually (and beyond, everything is connected, my sexuality is not isolated from the rest of me). Ideally, i would only orgasm from being penetrated by a Man (turns out this is possible), with little to no stimulation of my penis. To me it's sort of like i have a male version of a clitoris and vagina. Which is not to say i am a trans person, or a woman i a male body, i am not,

i masturbate when i don't have a Man in my life, but my drive and energy is to edge to make me more needy to receive a Man, not to get off that way. Any time i orgasm from stimulating my penis, i am unfulfilled and actually disappointed afterwards. There is the natural release of physical tension that comes with the orgasm, but it's never complete physically and not at all emotionally/psychologically.

When i was still trying to conform and change, i was married to a woman. i learned her anatomy and physiology early on and got really good at giving her multiple orgasm. That almost always started with clitoral stimulation, though i eventually learned how to stimulate the g-spot and it usually was a combination of the two. i have only ever been with one woman, but had a lot of practice with her lol, but i cannot make universal claims about "all women." But with her, over time, mind blowing orgasms were not enough... she needed to be wanted and needed in order to experience fulfillment, and i can relate. We were also similar in that non penetrative orgasm was not fulfilling. i could give her multiple orgasms from stimulating her clitorally, but she would beg to be penetrated when she was peaking. i can relate to that too.
bearpig​(dom male){Collared}
2 years ago • Feb 14, 2022
I have been known to choke the chicken but its like every 2 months.
I was trained young that I had to learn to not get excited not to please myself. I am gay so I serve and pleasure I can do the deed when ever after I pleasure but after I do I feel so drained and satisfice that I feel no need so its a month or 2 before I do anything. I am a switch so I do dom to at times. But my training runs deep in me and I hardly think of pleasing myself.