Online now
Online now

Personal Ad for Subs to Subs

MuzzledCrown​(sub female)
2 years ago • Apr 14, 2021

Personal Ad for Subs to Subs

MuzzledCrown​(sub female) • Apr 14, 2021
Wanna be friends? 😂

I love the blogs and podcasts on this site but the chatrooms seem to be empty.

Are there any active groups for subs looking to meet other subs?

I feel like chatting with people who are the same level as you or with the OGs of this site haha could only be beneficial right?
    The most loved post in topic
Rivermxl
Rivermxl • Apr 14, 2021
My advice to you is to stop by the forums as often as you can. You'll notice quite a few who like helping out here and providing good information for others. If you like how someone expresses themselves and such, kindly and respectfully reach out to them.

Chances are that they will engage since they are relatively active in the community and already have a disposition to assist. You can make reference to a specific post or just express your wish to establish conversation. It should be alright in most cases.

Best of luck!
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Apr 14, 2021
You may also want to consider a personal ad in our miscellaneous section. You wouldn't be the first looking for friends or mentors.

Chat activity varies a lot but u.s. evenings seem to be particularly popular.
beauchamp​(sub female)
2 years ago • Apr 15, 2021
beauchamp​(sub female) • Apr 15, 2021
Hey I'm new to the site and I definitely am in need of some sub friends especially after a bad experience. 😃
Allie Kat​(sub trans woman){DarkFox}
I would be happy to be friends! ^^ i am not around as much as i used to be -.- my job is just... insane... but that will hopefully change in about 18 months ^^ i can reply to messages and stuff though!
Dragonlove​(sub female)
Dragonlove​(sub female) • Apr 15, 2021
Hey fellow subs! I've already declared Miki as my sub bestie but I would love to chat with more subs!

We can joke around about how the doma think they have all the power.....

Might have just instigated some trouble. 😋😂
Coryseven​(dom male)
Coryseven​(dom male) • Apr 15, 2021
Hello, new here hoping to meet some wonderful people and have wonderful conversations.