Online now
Online now

Personal Ad for Subs to Subs

Miki
3 years ago • Apr 15, 2021
Miki • Apr 15, 2021
Dragonlove wrote:
Hey fellow subs! I've already declared Miki as my sub bestie but I would love to chat with more subs!

We can joke around about how the doma think they have all the power.....

Might have just instigated some trouble. šŸ˜‹šŸ˜‚

-----------------
Doma.. Good new plural for them as a general herd.

But I must add I have a few friends on here who are one of those and they're pretty decent. Not diving into saucy talk off the bat and stuff. And I'm happy to say of late I haven't had to deal with any asshats!

-----------------

I'll write to anyone who wants to talk about all kinds of shit. But I loathe chatting because I mostly sit around scratching my... ear either waiting for a reply or trying to come up with one.

I'm a drive-by messager and I reply when I come back into this place.

But given the light nature of what I prefer to talk about inboxing me is the best method of contact.
Miki
3 years ago • Apr 16, 2021
Miki • Apr 16, 2021
@ MuzzledCrown...

ummm Not to go all technical on you but the expression "To extend an olive branch" is an ancient gesture meaning "let us make peace". It indicates a willingness to bring a conflict to a conclusion.

There is one that you meant, but I forgot it this moment. Brain fart. But no conflict here.

"Extending a warm welcome" fits better though.

$0.02
Dragonlove​(sub female)
3 years ago • Apr 16, 2021
Dragonlove​(sub female) • Apr 16, 2021
Miki wrote:
Dragonlove wrote:
Hey fellow subs! I've already declared Miki as my sub bestie but I would love to chat with more subs!

We can joke around about how the doma think they have all the power.....

Might have just instigated some trouble. šŸ˜‹šŸ˜‚

-----------------
Doma.. Good new plural for them as a general herd.

But I must add I have a few friends on here who are one of those and they're pretty decent. Not diving into saucy talk off the bat and stuff. And I'm happy to say of late I haven't had to deal with any asshats!

-----------------

I'll write to anyone who wants to talk about all kinds of shit. But I loathe chatting because I mostly sit around scratching my... ear either waiting for a reply or trying to come up with one.

I'm a drive-by messager and I reply when I come back into this place.

But given the light nature of what I prefer to talk about inboxing me is the best method of contact.

Scratching yor ear??? Or......

I can attest that Miki is just as entertaining via inbox as she is in the forums.

I think we should keep Doma too for them all lol. Dom and domme. It is official Miki!!

Fellow subs feel free to say hello any time. I'm around a good bit and love meeting others
rapidlyhip​(switch male)
3 years ago • Apr 18, 2021
rapidlyhip​(switch male) • Apr 18, 2021
Hey.

i'm a switch with sub tendencies, and definitely enjoy chatting with some friends / allies here. i find that so many other sites aren't all that condusive to chatter.

Muzzled, to speak to you particularly, i'm happy to chat any time. Inbox me or send me a chat message. I definitely enjoy friendly talk and hope I can help you as you explore icon_smile.gif