Online now
Online now

Things you wish you had known....

lvpainslut
2 years ago • Apr 19, 2021

Things I wish I would have known

lvpainslut • Apr 19, 2021
This is more what I wish would have happened to me. I was abused by several men. I hated every second of them abusing me, I never fought back, just accepted my fate. The first time I was forced to be a mouth pussy for several men while others abused my nipples and balls. There were people watching and I was more afraid or being outed than what they were doing to me. When they were done, I sat there for a few minutes wondering if I could leave without being totally exposed to other men. I finally left. I couldn't think of anything else for a week or two. Finally I wanted them to rape me again, hopefully more painfully, more humiliating and turn me into the sex slave I knew I was born to be since a very young age. Anyway I wish I would have known that this was my only shot at being a sex slave because I was in Las Vegas and Las Vegas isn't Sin City for gays and faggots! It's exactly the opposite. I always wanted a man or men to take me by force and keep me. Now I'm too old and no one is interested anymore. So take advantage of your youth! Things are so much different than they were when I was young enough to be desireable to what I call "real men", men who take what they want and never cared if I enjoyed how they used or abused me.
KisforKitten​(sub female)
2 years ago • Apr 19, 2021
KisforKitten​(sub female) • Apr 19, 2021
This is such a good thread!!!!!!!!!

I would say to younger more impressionable me,

Don't ignore the red flags, challenge them politely and be confident in standing your ground.

Yes it is all really very exciting and yes it is lovely having attention given to you from all directions but don't get caught up in it all. Take your time, look after yourself more and make sure you're choosing to do whatever you are doing for the right reasons.

I sort of learnt this recently and oh my god when I said no you would have thought I had handed him a dead baby and said something awful about his entire family!!

K XXXXX
Moonlighter​(dom male)
2 years ago • Sep 23, 2021
Moonlighter​(dom male) • Sep 23, 2021
Don't worry about what other people MIGHT think because as long as you're respectful of partners boundaries there's nothing wrong with your likes ......

Oh and try and find the local scene to learn more.

..... also if I can go back really REALLY far: invest in facebook lol
A Cloud​(sub female){Owned}
2 years ago • Jan 14, 2022
You are so much more than you think you are.
Fear itself is the only thing to fear.
Always be curious and inquisitive.
You will be loved by many when you are content with yourself.
You are a vessel of infinite potential.
harleyqt​(sub female)
harleyqt​(sub female) • Jan 14, 2022
Do not ignore the red flags.
Trust your intuition
Do not give out too much personal information right away
Low{BLK OWND}
Low{BLK OWND} • Jan 14, 2022
Don't fall in love