Online now
Online now

Things you wish you had known....

bigandsmall​(sub female)
2 years ago • Jan 14, 2022
bigandsmall​(sub female) • Jan 14, 2022
hmmmm I guess if I could go back and say anything to my younger self, it would go like this:

He's wrong
He's lying, (either from ignorance or selfishness) no matter, not true
No you don't have to do that, take that, endure that or BE that and it is NOT ever to late to call it quits

You CAN insist he clean it before sticking in your mouth
No it doesn't make you a good girl to let him go from ass to vagina without cleaning, then accuse you of cheating because you now have an infection from it, that he swears comes from another, cause he feels fine. Learn your body girl, you'll want it to work in the future

There is more to this life than knowing the correct position and wearing pretty collars. The best advocate for you, is you.

That's a bit of what I'd say to me lol
harleyqt​(sub female)
2 years ago • Jan 15, 2022
harleyqt​(sub female) • Jan 15, 2022
Low wrote:
Don't fall in love

This one is easy for me but definitely good advice lol
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Jan 15, 2022
I would say,

Dude, you're not a hero, and you can't save everyone. You cant help or warn or educate or protect or advise or care for everyone. There will be those times when you'll end the day having made a difference, but there will be far more times when you wont.
Don't start believing that the Daddy in you is always strong and resilient and well-meaning - because when he fails you are going to begin to resent him.
Lastly, forget everything that I just said because you wont be able to turn the Daddy drive off; you can't escape that part of yourself any more than any other side. Embrace who you are. All of who you are. If you must, go ahead and wish it weren't so, but remember that you can't deny it.
(He might even get you laid a few times along the way hahahahah.)
Kerri36​(sub female)
Kerri36​(sub female) • Jan 15, 2022
I wish i knew to say no. It’s just in us to want to please, and when we start out that’s what we do. Ask questions, ask a lot of questions, know your value and your worth. It’s ok to say no when it doesn’t feel right.
No Body​(dom male)
2 years ago • Jan 16, 2022
No Body​(dom male) • Jan 16, 2022
Reach out and grab on to life with both hands try everything you like but first get to know what to do and not to do. Listen to those who have been there longer than you. Remember that just because she says she is a sub it does not make her one. Just as calling yourself a Dom does not make you one.

It is better to be wise and lonely that have someone and be their fool.
Remember that equal exchange is needed in all things. If there is no leather, there can be no steel, if there is no steel there can be no heart.
Always think of her first. You like her are clay you and will mold each other into what you both want and need. Change is good but when you both change for each other there is nothing better.
One last thing because I know you. If she should ever want to leave let her go with a hug a smile and let her know she goes with love and hope for a good life. Do not show how your heart is breaking or how much you want her to stay. Keeping her will kill any love she has and make you into what you truly fear to become. Better to love and lost than never to love at all.

With this I bid you a better life than we have had. Become smarter and stronger than what we are now. Never fear to love or be hurt just think before you hurt someone. A kind word sometimes cuts worse than a knife. Remember your training and that you are the last of your line and your kind. If you are to be remembered let it be for the good you have done. It is better to be forgotten than to be remembered for the evil you do.

When you are gone if just one person holds a drink in your honor your life was worth living.

Tal young one be a better man than I and leave inyour wake a better world.
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker} • Jan 16, 2022
Master Raf wrote:
I read a lot of pain here.

I read most of the people as being reflective, but a few seem to be reactive, regretful and projecting. I don't spend much time in the past as I've still got both eyes on the future.

As to what I wish I had known when I made the decision to pursue this lifestyle? I wish I had known how very many avenues I'd be fortunate enough to encounter and that I had not been so initially fearful of walking those first few blocks. I'd have had that many more days, weeks, months and years to have enjoyed had I not been initially so hesitant.
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker} • Jan 16, 2022
No Body wrote:
I bid you a better life than we have had. Remember your training and that you are the last of your line and your kind. When you are gone if just one person holds a drink in your honor your life was worth living.

(You do realize that a good number of people here are delighted to see the last of "our line" and the "last of our kind" be shown the door, right?) 😉
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
2 years ago • Jan 17, 2022
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Jan 17, 2022
I would add,

Dude, don't worry about when and how you will tell everyone about your lifestyle.
You don't actually have to tell anyone except for the person(s) with whom you are involved at any time. None of your family or your friends outside of the kink community has ever known anyway, no reason that they need to know now.
Just be true to yourself.