Online now
Online now

First time going to a club

bowhunter
2 years ago • Apr 22, 2021

First time going to a club

bowhunter • Apr 22, 2021
I’m planning on going to a club for the first time and was wondering if there were things I should know before hand? I don’t have any personal friends to ask that are into the lifestyle so I figured I would ask here.
    The most loved post in topic
Zedland​(dom male)
Zedland​(dom male) • Apr 22, 2021
Be nice, be respectful, don't stare too hard, wear street clothes there, and don't be afraid to ask questions. Specifics would depend on the club.
dollMaker​(dom male)
dollMaker​(dom male) • Apr 22, 2021
Every club will have its own rules, protocols, dos and don'ts. While there are some commonalities among clubs some may allow some things, and others won't so familiarise yourself with these before hand, and don't make assumptions based on past experiences in other clubs.

Some good advice in these articles.

https://www.kinkweekly.com/article-jenn/bdsm-dungeon-etiquette/

https://www.dazeddigital.com/life-culture/article/39260/1/the-essential-guide-to-your-first-time-at-a-fetish-club

https://www.ranker.com/list/dungeon-etiquette/jacob-shelton

https://outwritenewsmag.org/2017/04/dungeon-dos-and-donts-a-guide-to-ones-first-foray-into-public-kink/
Miki
2 years ago • Apr 23, 2021
Miki • Apr 23, 2021
Go, be yourself, as stated above, wear regular clothes, and for the love of Mike, NO corny pick-up lines.

Getting the TV show drink-in-the-face isn't likely (fucking drinks are expensive)

Once they label you a "creep" you'll be about as desirable as a loaded diaper to anyone you might take an interest in once word gets around.

----------------------------------------------------

Ohh, and of course, keep your hopes and expectations realistic, and for crissakes don't stay too long, especially after you have had a few.

As you leave you'll run the risk of having something holding your arm that the next morning you wouldn't want to scrape off your shoe.

(This applies to anyone who stays at a club or bar too long. All that's left are the night-crawlers and flies on the chairs. Don't be one of those creatures.)
Kelpi
Kelpi • Apr 23, 2021
Be yourself and enjoy! Don't try to play like you know it all. Be respectful watch chat and learn.
Bunnie
Bunnie • Apr 23, 2021
Be polite, civil and respectful.

Don’t touch anyone or anything that doesn’t belong to you, without permission.

Never interrupt a scene.

If you have any concerns, take them to the Dungeon Master.

If you have any questions, ask (as long as it’s not interrupting a scene).

Listen. You will learn a lot... especially if you leave ego at the door.

Breathe. Be yourself. Remember that everyone there has been in that same position at some point. Have fun icon_smile.gif
House Talion​(dom male)
House Talion​(dom male) • Apr 23, 2021
If you're not wearing a full face respirator with bio filters then you might as well wrap tp around your head. COVID is still out there and it kills faster than any STD.
Tthomas
2 years ago • Apr 24, 2021
Tthomas • Apr 24, 2021
COVID is no joke. Just remember you only have a 99.97 chance of surviving it. If you get it that is.
Miki
2 years ago • Apr 25, 2021
Miki • Apr 25, 2021
House Talion wrote:
If you're not wearing a full face respirator with bio filters then you might as well wrap tp around your head. COVID is still out there and it kills faster than any STD.

I might have been wrong but the way I saw this post is that "post covid" is implied.

Right now in many places clubs and shit aren't even open, and the rest have, like, 25% capacity limits, mandy-masking

---Mandy-Masking Can Sure Be Handy! "The faces were masked to protect the Ugly."

-------------------------------------------

That's how I read it, anyway.

No one's going to see my skinny ass in any clubs, munches, or bars anyway for the foreseeable future.

It's just easier and safer to stay home and play with myself.
master disaster​(dom male)
2 years ago • Apr 25, 2021
master disaster​(dom male) • Apr 25, 2021
House Talion wrote:

Hahaha I think most of us would rather a quick bout of covid than an STD...

Also just get vaccinated like an adult and you'll be all set.