Online now
Online now

a really great spanking...

dananddawn
2 years ago • Nov 2, 2021

a really great spanking...

dananddawn • Nov 2, 2021
What is something you think of when you describe a really great spanking scene?
Cressida Clytie​(masochist female){Taken}
2 years ago • Nov 11, 2021
For me a great spanking scene is when I'm on my school uniform. Bent on His knees, hands are cuffed and spreader bar on my feet. His hands should be warm, not cold. Other hand should be placed near my head as I like to "boop" my head on to his other hand like a good puppy.

And of course, the aftercare after the scene.
    The most loved post in topic
Bunnie
2 years ago • Nov 12, 2021
Bunnie • Nov 12, 2021
Definitely bare bottom, over the knee. Being made to count each spank. The hand cupping perfectly around my ass with each strike, to make the connection that creates that sound that is just music to the ears… and that lovely sting to the butt. Feeling the palm rubbing lightly over the area as the handiwork is admired… bringing to light the contrast between the growing heat of my red ass and the hands creating the magic. A hand around the throat, or pinched nipples. Fingers testing my responsiveness, and perhaps sliding their way inside at times.
Yummmm… 😊
IronWorld​(sadist male)
IronWorld​(sadist male) • Nov 12, 2021
A hand made paddle with heart shaped holes drilled in it, OTK, nearly nude submissive and a little muscle cream to apply afterwards for extra sting.
JerseyJackNJ​(sub male){uncollared}
Being tied down and gagged on a padded horse....my briefs unhooked to reveal my sexy and tender ass...My DOMME starts with hand slaps...then progresses to a leather crop...then wooden paddle...and if I deserve it...a few swats with her rattan cane...