Online now
Online now

Just 4 fun: Music. What are you listening to right now?

Dom Pinnacle​(dom male)
1 year ago • Sep 27, 2022
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male) • Sep 27, 2022
Estaria wrote:
Dom Pinnacle wrote:
Estaria wrote:
Dom Pinnacle wrote:
Aretha Franklin - Say a little prayer for you

Cause when I get home, that ass is mines LMAO

You are out of control on these forums! Hahaha

Well...I'm feeling a extra lively today. Something about being off work gets me all jazzed and animated😋

Hahaha....I can tell, damn! Thanks for the laughs though! <3

You got it. Just don't ask me to make you laugh next Monday morning. Yuk!
And at this very moment I'm playing Teddy Pendergrass - Come go with me
Estaria​(sub female)
Estaria​(sub female) • Sep 27, 2022
Dom Pinnacle wrote:
Estaria wrote:
Dom Pinnacle wrote:
Estaria wrote:
Dom Pinnacle wrote:

Well...I'm feeling a extra lively today. Something about being off work gets me all jazzed and animated😋

So you're saying we've got 3 more days of funny DomPinnacle? My hopes are high, don't let me down! Hahaha
Listening to Illenium - Crashing
Very different tastes in music! ðŸĪĢ
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male)
Estaria wrote:
Dom Pinnacle wrote:
Estaria wrote:
Dom Pinnacle wrote:
Estaria wrote:
Dom Pinnacle wrote:

So you're saying we've got 3 more days of funny DomPinnacle? My hopes are high, don't let me down! Hahaha

Stop flirting with me, Estaria! You can not crash here tonight. LoL
But seriously, that's a great song. I'm a lover of all genres. Except reggaeton. Something about it annoys me.
And now... Fleetwood Mac - Landslide

I got a few more days of funny. At least until 4 pm Monday. Ha
Estaria​(sub female)
Dom Pinnacle wrote:
Estaria wrote:
Dom Pinnacle wrote:
Estaria wrote:
Dom Pinnacle wrote:
Estaria wrote:
Dom Pinnacle wrote:

Stop flirting with me, Estaria! You can not crash here tonight. LoL
But seriously, that's a great song. I'm a lover of all genres. Except reggaeton. Something about it annoys me.
And now... Fleetwood Mac - Landslide

I got a few more days of funny. At least until 4 pm Monday. Ha

I hate you so much. I read that first line and I had to cover my mouth with my hand to keep myself from laughing hysterically and looking like a crazy person. Rofl I had to look away for a few seconds to compose myself. That's great! I love people that love all music! And I love that song, Landslide!
Now it's.....Chase Atlantic - Church
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male)
Well Estaria (love that name btw). A wise man once told me...

We're never gonna survive unless we get a little CRAZY

Seal - Crazy

So if you looked crazy, it's because they're mad they can't laugh with.

Now sing it with me!
Estaria​(sub female)
Dom Pinnacle wrote:
Well Estaria (love that name btw). A wise man once told me...

We're never gonna survive unless we get a little CRAZY

Seal - Crazy

So if you looked crazy, it's because they're mad they can't laugh with.

Now sing it with me!

Haha, thanks. I like the new profile pic, made your own little Dom Pinnacle symbol. lol

Wouldn't be the first time I've busted out laughing in the middle of a quiet room. Haha

I remember that song, I haven't heard it in fooooreeever. Lol

Sickick - Infected
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male)
Estaria, now you got the nerve to try and make me blush!!! How dare you. I oughta...

Say, thank you. Thank you. It's just something I picked up. Nothing really. I'm just cool like that, that's all.

Looking up the song, Infected. And hoping I don't become infected from an Estaria spell. I know what you're doing. You can't fool me ðŸĪŠ
Estaria​(sub female)
Dom Pinnacle wrote:
Estaria, now you got the nerve to try and make me blush!!! How dare you. I oughta...

Say, thank you. Thank you. It's just something I picked up. Nothing really. I'm just cool like that, that's all.

Looking up the song, Infected. And hoping I don't become infected from an Estaria spell. I know what you're doing. You can't fool me ðŸĪŠ

It's just the truth...it seems very you, very cool! 😉

Oh no, I've been found out! How will I ever catch a dom now!? I'm going to be alone forever...doomed to open my own jars and never able to reach top shelves! 😜
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male)
Estaria wrote:
Dom Pinnacle wrote:

Oh no, I've been found out! How will I ever catch a dom now!? I'm going to be alone forever...doomed to open my own jars and never able to reach top shelves! 😜

Here's the secret to catching a Dom. Now this could get graphic but we're all adults here. Right? Right.
Ok so you get him good and hungry. Almost starving. You cook up a batch of delicious lasagna (recipes on YouTube galore). Sit him down with a huge plate of lasagna (or his fav dish) and a glass of wine.
While he's devouring his meal, you go under the table. Slide his pants off and suck his cock. The secret is to do it SLOWLY. You wanna send tingles all over his body while he eats. Your new name will be the SOUL COLLECTOR. This is only for a true Dominant man. Anything less and he'll go full STUPID. He won't remember his own name.
If that doesn't work (it will, trust me) throw a huge net over him. HA!!! Caught!

The song playing when this happens?
Moments in love - Art of Noise
Estaria​(sub female)
Dom Pinnacle wrote:
Estaria wrote:
Dom Pinnacle wrote:

Here's the secret to catching a Dom. Now this could get graphic but we're all adults here. Right? Right.
Ok so you get him good and hungry. Almost starving. You cook up a batch of delicious lasagna (recipes on YouTube galore). Sit him down with a huge plate of lasagna (or his fav dish) and a glass of wine.
While he's devouring his meal, you go under the table. Slide his pants off and suck his cock. The secret is to do it SLOWLY. You wanna send tingles all over his body while he eats. Your new name will be the SOUL COLLECTOR. This is only for a true Dominant man. Anything less and he'll go full STUPID. He won't remember his own name.
If that doesn't work (it will, trust me) throw a huge net over him. HA!!! Caught!

The song playing when this happens?
Moments in love - Art of Noise

Oh my! Sir, that is scandalous....my innocent little ears! Haha

That sounds like a pretty cool name to earn....SOUL COLLECTOR. Lol

That's a great test to see if I've bagged a TRUE dominant man. I'll write it all down to use later. icon_wink.gif

.....and I'll keep a net on hand just in case, slim pickin's these days. Rofl